Chapter 166

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster simply laughed at my reaction. I seen his body for several times but I always get caught tinting. My husband suddenly gave me a wink that causes me to  choke on the water I am drinking. My sister immediately approached me and checked if I am okay. I completely nodded as my response to her. My eyes went big after seeing Mr. Foster and his family topless. I threw the water I am drinking.

“Fuck,” I cursed. “All of them are so hot,” I uttered on a soft voice so no one can hear me.

Even Mr. Foster's uncles are so hot. By just judging on their body they look like on their 20's, all of them are so handsome and hot at the same time. I stand up and decided to go inside. I can't handle the tension my body is feeling because of them. I decided to read some books because I found some book on the cabinet. I sat on the couch and started to read the book I picked. The book I am reading is so interesting.

“Lev, what are you doing here?” my father asked to me. “You are supposed to be outside, having fun,” he added.

“I got bored and decided to read book,” I uttered to him while continue reading the book. “Besides, I don't have anything to do there,” I added.

He simply sighed and sat next to me. He simply patted my head. He started to brushed it using his fingers. A loud deep breath out came out on his mouth.

“I can't believe, I'm getting old already,”  he uttered to me. “All of my children are having a family, and maybe next year, you and Kendrick will have a children,” he added. “My little prince is getting old,” he emoted.

I cackled at my father’s word, he is sometimes so emotional. Marrying me would not make dead nor less child of them. I was also touched by my father's words. He's such a sweet and a caring guy. He leaned on my shoulders.

“Gonna miss you,” he uttered to me. “Our family would never be the same,” he added.

“I'm gonna miss you also Pa,” I said to him. “Our family would never be the same because someone was added. Me and Mr. Foster would always visit you. You two get along so well, it looks like Mr. Foster is your son,” I added.

My father looked at me and started laughing. I don't know what he is laughing. He slap my cheeks on a soft way. I was simply looking at him with a confused face.

“We are just getting along,” he uttered to me. “Besides, I want to know him,” he added. “Why are you calling Kendrick, Mr. Foster? He isn't your boss anymore,” my father asked to me.

I simply smiled at him, “I'm used to it,” I responded to him. “I kinda felt Awkward to call him Kendrick,” I added.

My father simply smirked at me. Mr. Foster suddenly entered the house with a wet and dripping water shorts. He has a pouting mouth. I stand up to checked at him.

“What's the problem?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

“Please accompany me, I don’t want to be with those jerks,” he uttered to me.

I sighed. I don't have anything to do but to agree. Besides, this can be our bond as a married couple. I simply nodded at him, and after he saw me nodded, his eyes starred with happiness. Mr. Foster suddenly gave me a tight hug and also a kiss in the lips. He smiled at me.

“Tss. I'm in front of the both of you,” my father uttered to the both of us.

Mr. Foster simply giggled. Mr. Foster gave me a bag with some swim wear. Luckily, he gave me some rash guard and a cycling shorts. I don't want to be topless. I go to the bathroom and started to change my clothes. It's kinda tight but, this is how it works. I was simply finalizing my clothes when Mr. Foster kept knocking on the bathroom's door.