Chapter 21

Lev’s POV

He started to took my clothes off. His kisses started to crawl on my neck. My body responses by moaning. I saw him smile. 

“It’s too early to moan Lev,” he said. “It’s just only kisses,” he added.

He bite my fingers on my right hand. 

“Urgh-“ 

He started to play my nipples using his tongue. My body kept telling me to moan hardly. 

“Mr. Fos-ster, how can I be well, when you kept punishing me?”

He just gave me a smile while licking my nipple.

He stop and said. “Don’t you like it? You’ll be living with me FOREVER,” he said.

He ended playing with my nipples. He grab my right hand and bite my fingers on it.

“Argh!” 

He just gave me a maniac smile. He gets back on his business on my lips. He started to be aggressive with his kisses. While kissing me, he started to bite my lips. He bites my lower lip so painfully. I ended up dropping a tears. He suddenly stop, he wipe his lips using his palm. I touch my lips and saw a blood.

“That’s for running away earlier,” he said.

He hold my right hand and started to lay down. Mr. Foster commence( Started) to kiss me gently. 

“You’re just mine Lev, no one owns you just me,” he said.

“Honey,” he added sweetly.

I just smiled at him. 

“I love you too Mr. Foster,” I utter. 

He hugged me so tightly. “Thank you for always understanding me Lev.”

He suddenly cry. Tears started to drop. 

“E-even I treat you so badly sometimes.” He continue to cry. “You are always by my side,” he added.

He suddenly give me a kiss. Not just a normal kiss but a special kiss. A kiss that last for 5 minutes. 

When he stop his kisses. I wiped his tears and smiled sweetly.
He lay next to me and unexpected hugged me. 

“Stop being possessive Mr. Foster, you know you’re the only one,” I uttered to him.

He looks at me, his face started to move to mine.

“I know, just protecting my lovely prince, that’s all,” he said and kiss me.

He just laughed. 

“Let’s sleep Lev, it looks like you’re already tired,” he said. 

I just gave him a smile as a sign of okay. I close my eyes and the last thing I know, he hugged me.
A week pass, I’m ready to go home. I’m currently fixing myself, Mr. Foster helps me to fix my things.

I’m busy to comb my hair when he suddenly hugged me.

“All set Babe,” he whispered to my ears.

I suddenly blushed. He’s started to call me Babe. 

“You don’t need to go to the office,” he said.

I just smiled at him.

“No Mr. Foster, I need to compensate from a week of absents Mr. Foster,” I said.

He just gave me a glare.

“Tss. Fine, but you should be always on my side.”

I just gave him a sweet smile.