Chapter 142 (Anniversary Chapter) Wedding Day II

(RECOMMENDED TO PLAY A THOUSAND YEARS WHILE READING AND ALSO PAPER RINGS) I was supposed to post this earlier, pero yung globe walang signal.

Lev's POV

A thousand years of Christiana Perri started to play. I looked around on the people around of me and they were look so happy for me, and then I saw, my family, my father is here, also my mother and two of my siblings are also here. I wasn't expecting them to come on my wedding because my father needs a rest after his surgery. My eyes started to be teary after saw my family, smiling at me. Mr. Foster was simply waiting for me to walk. I'm just waiting for the instrumental of the song to end.

“Heart beats fast, colours and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?” the singer started to sing.

The moment the singer started to sing, I started to walk. After Mr. Foster seeing me walk, he felt relieved. He must be thinking I'm gonna run away. I looked closer at the singer, and it was Christina Perri itself. I thought it was just a random girl, but it was Christina Perri, Mr. Foster might hired her. While I'm walking on the aisle, people kept taking pictures of me. But I didn’t mind it, the only thoughts inside my head are the memories me and Mr. Foster.

“But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow,” Christina Perri continue to sang.

I saw Kelly and Charlotte started tearing up. I also saw mother crying. I stopped when the moment I reached where my father and mother are standing. They smiled to me. I can’t help but to tear up, but my father was simply wiping the tears dropping from my eyes.

“I thought the both of you will not be attending my wedding,” I uttered to them.

“Why we should miss the wedding of our beloved child?” my father asked to me.

I smiled at them and hugged them so tight. They offered me their hands which I accepted. The three of us started to walk on the aisle. I looked around again, and I saw Chase crying, but Dark was simply laughing at his cousin.

“One step closer... I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you. For a thousand years. I'll love you for thousand more."

I walked on the aisle until I reached the alter where Mr. Foster is currently waiting for me. Papa and Mama let go of my arm that was holding on them. And gave it to Mr. Foster, a sign that they will be giving me to Mr. Foster, and they are finally letting me go.

“You looked beautiful wife,” Mr. Foster complimented to me.

I tinted and simply smiled at him. The both of us faced on the person who'll gonna marrying us. He was simply smiling at the both of us. Mr. Foster grabbed my right hand and held it tight. I looked at him and I can see happiness on his eyes. We waited for Christina to finish singing before starting the ceremony. Mr. Foster really did a the fairy tale wedding I am dreaming of. He really did spend a huge money just to make me happy.

“We've gathered here, to witness the love of Kendrick and Lev,” the man uttered. “From being his secretary to his lawfully husband,” he added.

Mr. Foster was simply smiling at the whole ceremony. He can’t take off that smile of him. I know that he's really happy. He will be no longer lonely, he will not be alone when sleeping because someone entered his life, and brightens up like the sun, and that is me.

It's the moment to have our rings and say our vows to each other. Mr. Foster grabbed the ring on the little boy who is our ring bearer. He looked at me before saying his vows to me. A small smile formed on his lips, and I was simply staring at him, waiting for the words he will spoke to me and be touch about it.