Chapter 107

Lev's POV

He remove his hands that is wrapping on my body. He looks at me on a very close way. Finding something on my face.

“Why do you look so pale, Lev?” he asked to me. “Tss. You didn't ate your breakfast, do you?” he added.

I simply nodded at him on a shy way. He gave me a death glare. He suddenly goes back to the driver seat, he started to start the car. I don't know why his mood suddenly changes suddenly. I felt okay after he gave me a hug. He kept looking at me at the mirror. I was just staring at him driving.

“Sit here,” he uttered to me and pat the seat next to him. “You're already my wife, you can sit here already,” he added.

I shyly nodded at him. He stopped the car in the side of the road. I follow what he asked to me, I sat next to him. He suddenly gave me a water and a piece of bread. I looked at him, confused. I don't know why he suddenly gave me some bread.

“Eat it, first,” he uttered to me. “We'll go to McDonald’s to get you some food to eat,” he added and pinch my cheeks.

He started to drive the car. I was only looking at my food, just simply looking at it. I'm really so depressed right now. It's a good thing, Mr. Foster saved me from the mess I caused to myself. I started to remove the plastic that covers up my bread. I really hate Toffer, but I started to think of him, those sweet moments of us, his kisses and care for me, started to be remembered by my head. I cried while eating the soft bread Mr. Foster gave to me. I started to be choked at the bread I ate. Mr. Foster immediately the car in the middle of the way, just to give me some water.

“You'll be okay, Lev, now you're in my arms,” he uttered to me. “You'll forget him soon,” he added while helping me drink the water.

I started to calm down when he suddenly wrap both of his arms on me and hugged me really tight again. I started to be quiet when he continuously patted my back gentle. He was just looking at me at the whole time. I never cried like this before, I'm so dumb for staying on Toffer. I should have left him a while ago but now, the wound wouldn't be able to heal for a short period time.

“Take a nap, I'll wake you up later,” he whispered to my on a husky voice. “Sleep will ease the pain. Don't feel hurt Lev, I’m already here, I can love you more better than Toffer. I will not treat like a princess but I will treat you like my own queen beside me,” he added.

Somehow, Mr. Foster words for me makes me feel better than earlier. There's only a little bit pain on my heart. I simply nodded at him. He gave me his pillow, so I can feel comfortable when sleeping. I want to stay awake but Mr. Foster closed my eyes. I felt a soft lips landed on my forehead after I closed my eyes.

“Sleep, my beautiful wife,” he uttered.

I felt that he started to drive again. I started to feel sleepy then the last thing I know, I fell asleep. I woke up because of a sweet voice calling to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mr. Foster, smiling at me. I fixed myself and looked at Mr. Foster.

“Let's go?” he uttered to me. “Let shall eat there at my friend’s office,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. I get out from his car, I saw him carrying a two paper bags of foods. I felt a strange rumble on my stomach. Mr. Foster chuckled at me.

“You're really hungry. Come, let's go there, so we can eat already,” he said to me.

I simply nodded at him. He let hold on his arm, I hold on his arm. I saw this is a lawyer's firm. People we passed, kept greeting and smiling at Mr. Foster. We entered on one of the room, in the highest floor of the building. I was so nervous before entering the place. I don't know if it's the right thing to do. Half of myself want to back out because of how fragile I am on Toffer. But I need to do this for my father, I can see Mr. Foster will take care of me. A rang suddenly sound on my phone. I check to know who it is, it was a text message from my sister.

Dad operation is on going. Don't forget to go here with your husband, later. Send with a wink face.

There’s no turning back. I need to do this as a repay for Mr. Foster and also a big commitment for him. We entered the room, and saw a man with a suit sitting on a swivel chair. Mr. Foster let me sat on a couch. I completely agreed on him. I sat on the couch and started to stare at the office. His friend office looks so big. A butler suddenly approached me, carrying a tray with a water and a orange juice. I grab the water but the butler stopped me.

“Mr. Foster said to grab the both of them,” he uttered to me calmly. “Please, I don't want to get scolded by my Senpai for not following his friend's order,” he added.

I nodded at him. I grab the both of the liquid and put on the table beside me. He bowed down at me and left me. Senpai? So does it mean, that butler is Mr. Foster's friend partner? It seems like. I don't know why some of Mr. Foster friends fall in love with mostly men with a such feminine face. Mr. Foster and his friend approached me.

“FOSTER! THIS IS TOFFER'S FIANCÉ!” Mr. Foster's friend shouted at him when he saw me. “Tell me the truth, did you steal Lev from Toffer?” he asked to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster simply shook his head and uttered, “Toffer's a jerk. Lev saw him sleeping with other women.”

I can see Mr. Foster friends suddenly changes his emotion. The butler was simply patting my back on a gentle way. I don't know if he's comforting me. Mr. Foster was looking at me all the time while talking to his friend. The butler sat next to me, and started to give me a massage on the hand. I don't know why he kept doing nice things to me.

“You don't have to do that,” I uttered to him.

“No. Senpai will give me a reward if I am good to his visitors,” he answered to me.

I saw Mr. Foster’s friend, grin at his butler and bite his lips. I was confused at the moment. What kind of reward? Maybe a treat? An accessories?

“What kind of reward?” I asked to the butler, because of my curiosity.

The three of them started cackled at me. I smiled because of embarrassment. A tint added when I still can't get what that it means. I'm so ashamed of myself for being a slowpoke. Mr. Foster slowly gets closer to me, the couch cornered me that causes me to not to move any single joint of mine.

“A punishment when it comes to us,” he uttered to me and winked.

Mr. Foster suddenly pulled me on a very aggressive way, and started to kiss me aggressively on the lips. I don't why it seems so delicate the kisses he gave to me. Mr. Foster almost got a little wild when he raises my shirt. It's a good thing, his friend stopped him.

“It's too early for a honeymoon, Ken,” his friend uttered to me. “Sign the papers first,” he added.

Mr. Foster simply nodded at him. He gets from laying to me. He makes me stand up. His friend gave Mr. Foster a paper to sign. By just looking at the paper, I started to overthink. Our marriage wouldn't be separated by a divorce neither annulment. Mr. Foster signed the paper first. When it's my turn, I started to sweat and nervous. I slowly right my name and my signature. After I signed the paper, I felt an unknown feeling. I hope I wouldn't regret this.

“I pronounce you man and wife,” his friend uttered to us. “Now you can kiss the uke,” he added.

Mr. Foster grabbed me and started to kiss me. I felt better after his lips touches to mine. It seems like there’s no pain on my heart.

“Just wait for Friday, it's our wedding day,” he uttered to me and continue to kiss me.