Chapter 183 (Last Part: Sweet Flashback)

Start from the beginning

The  both of us was simply dancing gracefully and accurately. It's my 6th partner, I am dancing on a guy who is much taller than me, and it looks he is nervous because the way he is holding my hand isn't that stiff and feel force. We changed partners again and I tinted after seeing Zheke. But I was so distracted on looking at Zheke, I accidentally goes to the wrong person which is Charlotte's cousin. Fuck I messed up. Well, if the moon tells that we are really perfect for each other it would redirected me to my position.

“Hello there pretty boy,” Charlotte's cousin greeted to me. “You are Charlotte’s friend right?” he asked to me while we are in the middle of dancing.

Yes,” I simply responded to him.

Well, I must say, the Calden's blood has a good genes, you can't deny that Charlotte’s family are good looking. His cousin is also a good dancer.

“See you around,” he said to me before I switched partners again.

I turned and my 8th dance caught me, it was a tall guy, an inch taller than Zheke, I looked at him and he has sweet smile on his face. I know behind that mask he has a handsome face. Those smiles can already be an enough proof, but I am loyal to Zheke. He dances me on the sweetest way and the way he sways like he practiced enough for this moment.

“Hi,” he said to me.

“H-hello,” I simply responded to him.

He chuckled at me, it must be the way I responded to him. His eyes were on me at the whole time. I don't know why I felt the butterflies on me while his eyes are on me. Maybe he's the one that got away? He looked so kind and so happy. I wonder who is this and what's his name. They said on the 8th part, there will be a special dance to do. He hold my hand on a tight way, and started to sway with me. Even though, I always messed up, he simply chuckled and didn't mind my mistakes. I wonder, who is this man?

Enjoying the night, my prince?” he asked to me while we are in the middle of dancing.

The moment he used his deep voice with a little bit huskiness on asking me makes my heart fluttered like those flattered butterflies. He simply smiled at me and pinched my cheeks.

“Goodbye. Nice dancing with you,” he said to me and switched places.

I forgot to ask his name. I am currently dancing to a girl right now, but all of my attention was focused on Zheke. We are so close to dance together. If I could just turned on a perfect moment I would be easily ended up with him dancing.

“Now, it's time for the final dance. If I said Moon, all of you turned and closed your eyes and wait for you to bumped to someone. Mistakes aren't mistakes but a redirection,” the host said. “In three, two, one,” he counted.

I turned and closed my eyes, waiting for me to bumped into Zheke. Someone caught me, he held my hand on a very tight way, and I felt that it is a tall man, I am positive that this Zheke. I smiled and just waiting for the perfect moment to open my eyes. I can also smell how good he is. I opened my eyes, and I wasn't satisfied with the results. I ended up blushing because I ended with the guy who kept looking at me earlier, the guy who followed me earlier, the friend of Charlotte's cousin.

“Not expecting my last dance would be a boy, but okay. If there's a hole there will be a way,” he uttered on a bland tone. “You kinda caught my attention earlier though,” he added.

I was simply blushing here because on what he said to me. He's kinda cute though, I'm just expecting to be Zheke be my last dance. Well, maybe I got the 1% accurateness of this dance. At least, I found someone to talk to. The both of us started to dance, and I was simply looking at my last dance. I felt a very weird feeling when I looked at him. I don't know what it is, but I felt secured on his hands.

I'm Bryle, by the way,” he introduced.

“Treyton.”

I simply used my second name so he won't find out who I am. And it's a simple way to protect my identity. He has a small smirk on his mouth. We are simply enjoying the dance, and not minding what's this tradition dance about.

“Now, it's time to take off your mask,” the host uttered.

Everyone started to take their mask off. I was simply hesitating if I should remove this. I looked at Bryle and he took his mask off without any hesitation on him. In order to be fair, I also took my mask off. I froze when I saw what Bryle looks like. Fuck, he is so handsome like the Gods. He has the different face values of men, golden eyes, and sharp nose.  He looked better than Zheke.

“You're familiar,” Bryle said to me.

I was about to uttered a word when someone grabbed my hand. I looked to know who it is and it is Zheke.

“Why did you suddenly disappeared?” I asked to him.

“I really need to go earlier that's why I left the dance. Besides, it isn't accurate,” he said to me.

He brought me to a terrace of the venue. There's roses scattered everywhere and a small soundbox. He played a song and looked at me. He has a smile on his face. He offered me to hold on his hand, which I grabbed and hold it. We danced in front of the new moon.