“Lev, are you done?” Mr. Foster asked to me. “Hurry up,” he added.

“Just wait for a minute,” I uttered to him.

I heard a sigh from him. Mr. Foster is really that impatient. He really wants things to be rushed. I went out, and Mr. Foster is the one I immediately I saw after I opened the door. I almost got a nosebleed after seeing him serious and he's so handsome. Especially with the wet hair. I am too stunned to speak.

“Tss. I know I am handsome,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “Stop staring at ne like that. Let's go,” Mr. Foster added.

He grabbed my hand and started to walk to the pool area. After he held my hand, I felt a weird tingling electric thing. This is the same tingling feeling I always felt with Mr. Foster. While we are walking I was simply looking at Mr. Foster. He's so handsome, I can't believe I married this kind of man.  Mr. Foster is grateful for having me but I am more grateful to have Mr. Foster on my life. He has the quality of a men that I am finding. Mr. Foster is actually over qualified for me. Mr. Foster suddenly stopped and looked back to check on me.

“I said stop mesmerizing me. I am not comfortable with it, it looks like you have a crush on me,”  he uttered to me. “I'm already your husband, I am yours and I owned you, I am not your crush anymore,” he added. “If you would not stop, I'll take you to bed. You want to happen last night?” he asked to me.

I stop staring at him and looked down. I tinted. Mr. Foster simply cackled at me. He bend know his knees to reached my face. He makes me looked at him.

“I'm just kidding, Lev,” he said to me. “I know you're just in your fantasies but we are real,” he added.

Before we go, he give me a sweet and nice kiss in the lips. He hold my hand so tight and started to run. It's a good thing he didn't slipped. His feet are kinda wet. I thought we are going to stop running when he suddenly jumped on the pool that causes me to jump too. I wasn't expecting that the pool would be this deep. Mr. Foster is still his hands on my hand. Mr. Foster smiled at me at the depth of the water. He goes up that causes me to go up also. After reaching the top, I immediately took a breath in. Mr. Foster let me hold on his shoulders.

“Enjoying?” he asked to me with a smile on his face.

I simply shook my head at him. After seeing my response, his face was changed into a frowned one.

“Why?” he asked to me.

“You know that I don’t like deep pools,” I responded to him.

He simply smirked at me, “You have me. I won't let go of you, my love,” Mr. Foster said to me. “You know, I love you so much and I would take good care of you,” he added.

I smiled at him. He pinched my cheeks and give me the sweetest peck on the cheeks. He let me lean on his shoulders and started to hum for me. I don't know but his hums makes me feel sleepy. We are a little bit far from the Lamar and the Fosters. Mr. Foster wants to be alone with me. He just want to waste the whole time with me.

“I love you,” Mr. Foster suddenly said to me. “So much,” he added.

We went on the corner of the pool and bonded there. Mr. Foster looks at the scenery in front of us with a heavy feeling. Mr. Foster looked at me with a smile on his face.

“This reminds me of  the time I drowned you just to taste your precious lips,” he said to me. “I can't believe you said yes to me. I always think you will choose Toffer but I was wrong. It's just like yesterday I was crying for seeing you and Toffer having the sweetest moment. Thank you Lev, thank you so much for making my life a better one,” he added.

I swim to him and hold on his arms. He looked at me and a very handsome smile  of him was seen on his face. He suddenly pulled me under the water and kissed me in there. He was very hot while his lips are on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Foster unrealistic face. I tinted after seeing how handsome he is.

We gets back in top of the pool. In there, Mr. Foster started cackling. I don't know what he's cackling about. There's nothing wrong on my face though.

“What are you laughing about?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

“I just remembered Toffer's pissed face after I kissed you,” he said to me.

I looked at Mr. Foster's family and all of them are having fun. I know it's kinda boring in here and Mr. Foster was simply talking to me but his smiles makes myself entertain and fastens my time. Mr. Foster sat on the side of the pool and looked at his family.

“I am not that close to them,” he said. “That's why, I'm distancing ourselves from them. I used to ignore them and if weren't for you, I can't have  conversations with my family,” he added.

I sat next to him and patted his back. He looked at me and smiled. I also smiled back at him. Mr. Foster started to gets close to me and hold my cheeks. I simply closed my eyes and let this beautiful day pass.