Only You - Rasmus Sandin

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" I smiled trying to hide my blush that was quickly rising to my cheeks.

Rasmus just smiled slightly and shut the door before sliding into the back seat.

"You could have let me pay something" I rolled my eyes at William after he handed the waitress his credit card for the bill.

"Don't be silly" he chuckled throwing a napkin on my plate. "Now I get to pick what we do and I vote a movie"

"A movie?" I asked curiously.

"What movie?" Rasmus asked.

"Doesn't matter we'll pick when we get there" he shrugged before taking his card back from the waitress and offering a thank you.

"Alright, to the movies we go then" I slightly shrugged, getting up from the table before everyone piled back in the car.

"Here you can take the middle" William motioned for me to follow Rasmus into the row of seats as he stood back.

"That's not necessary" I shook my head nervously.

"Movies not gonna wait for you to start, Y/N" William chuckled making me shake my head at him and finally make my way to the seat next to Rasmus. "You'll thank me later" William spoke low to me as he sat down.

I rolled my eyes at him before getting comfortable. It was only a few minutes before Rasmus shifted nervously in his seat before getting up and asking if anyone wanted anything.

"I know what you're doing" I turned to William as soon as Rasmus was out of ear shot.

"And what am I doing?" He smirked leaning back in his seat.

"Don't play dumb" I rose my voice as he pulled out his phone. "Stop trying to force us together, you've got it all wrong"

"And that's why you've been so nervous today? You're never like this when we go out" he explained finishing up on his phone and shoving it in his pocket.

"Shut up" I said defeated and relaxed in my seat again.

"He's into you too, you know" he said after a few seconds of silence.

"I thought I told you to shut up" I said my stare still straight ahead.

"I'm serious, Y/N, he lets you call him Rasy for crying out loud" he threw his hands up.

"Everyone calls him Rasy" I turned to him in a 'duh' manner.

"Nope, everyone calls him Ras. Rasy? That's just you. He hates that nickname, but he lets you call him it" he looked at me seriously.

I sat in shock for a few minutes before Rasmus came back and handed me an icee. I gave him a confused look.

"Willy said you love icee's I figured you might like one" he stumbled a bit over his words as he sat down.

I turned quickly to William who was gone from his seat, nowhere to be found. Typical.

"Thank you" I smiled turning back to Rasmus who offered a smile back. "Can I ask you something?" I finally choked out quietly.

"Sure" he said, I could tell he was nervous.

"Do you hate it when I call you Rasy?" I looked over at him seriously.

"Not at all" he smiled slightly.

"Willy told me you hate that nickname" I explained.

"Usually I do, but...I don't know" he stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me? I feel bad now" I asked deflated.

"No no, don't feel bad" he quickly turned to me nervously. "I just, I don't know I like when you call me that. Only you" he turned his gaze to his hands.

"Why?" I asked confused, making him shrug but still not look up. I slowly took his hand in mine, feeling more bold than usual with Williams words playing in my head. "I think it's adorable" I said softly.

"I kind of think you're adorable" he said still averting his gaze making me breathe a laugh.

"Good because I kind of have the biggest crush on you" I giggled.

"Does that mean I can take you on a date? Like without Willy?" He laughed.

"Definitely" I smiled gripping his hand a little.

"Like soon, like dinner tomorrow soon" he spoke quickly making me laugh.

"Tomorrow works for me" I smiled at him.

"Then it's a date" he smiled widely before we heard William clear his throat.

"Is it safe for me to sit down?" He joked.

"I'm not so sure yet" I joked back as he took his seat.

"Looks like you two worked things out" he looked at our hands still intertwined.

"It was so much more peaceful when you weren't here" I laughed shaking my head.

"Rude, for that I'm not sharing my candy with you" he shook the box of candy in front of my face.

"Ohh what about me?" Rasmus held out his hand.

"Sure thing Rasy" he shook some candy into his hand.

"Nope, not starting that" rasmus sat back in his seat as I looked at him confused. "Only you" he smiled widely.

"Fine, I see how it is" William rolled his eyes making me roll mine with a laugh.

Starting this could either be the best thing to happen to me or the biggest disaster I ever got myself into.

Requested by: mitchyymarns 🥰 who I'm very VERY proud of for all her accomplishments! Love you sis! 💙🤍💙🤍💙