He suddenly wiped something on my cheeks. I saw it was red, probably a ketchup on my omelette. He's the most caring and selfless guy I loved. I am really on the right man, he always do something that can cause of my smile. A guy that didn't vanished on my heart. I don't know why, but it seems like I'm on a romantic movie when I'm with Mr. Foster, a movie without any antagonist or things that can cause melancholy.

"I love you Lev, I don't know why my heart really loves you. I felt soft when it comes to you," he uttered to me. "Faith really love the both of us, imagine he parted us but at the end of the day, we are married. I will take care of you Lev, I will love you, I will make you my own queen," he added.

I blushed when Mr. Foster uttered those words to me. He's right, no matter what obstacles I did, I always ended up on Mr. Foster. I remembered that we are always on each other's side. Maybe faith planned those things to happen. He planned to let me see Toffer's mistake, so the pain would not be added If I found out later. And planned Mr. Foster and I to be married quickly, so I won't be a fragile as a glass. Now, I'm on the right man.

"I-I love- I'll take care of you Mr. Foster too," I uttered, stuttering.

"Tss. I love you too," he responded to me. "Stop stuttering already. Don't be shy, I'm already your husband," he added.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled at me and patted my head. He continue to eat, I already finish my food, I drank some orange juice so I can refresh my throat. I decided while waiting for Mr. Foster to finish eating, I open my Instagram. Even though, I'm not active on it, I open it when I'm bored. When I opened it, I immediately saw a picture of me eating earlier. It was posted by Mr. Foster. I looked at him, he stared at me with a confusion on his face. It has already 100 thousand likes, and some comments said that it was so cute. I saw the caption that Mr. Foster put on it. 'With my beloved person'. I tinted after reading the caption Mr. Foster put on it. I looked at Mr. Foster, he was still busy eating.

I stalk his account, I was shook at what I saw. He has 9 million followers, what do you expect from an owner of a famous tech company. But he has only 20 posts but almost has 20 million likes. I tinted when I scrolled down, it's Mr. Foster, a topless Mr. Foster with a shades on his eyes and showing his muscles and abs.

"Stop stalking me, wife," he suddenly uttered.

I didn't know that Mr. Foster was already on my back. I was startled at this moment, I accidentally dropped my phone. I immediately picked up my phone, and check if it's still running. Good thing, there's no crack.

"Tss. You kept liking all of my posts, it keeps notifying me," he said to me.

I smiled at him on a fake way. He simply smirked at me. He grabbed my right hand all of a sudden.

"Come, let's check if the preparation is already done," he uttered to me.

I simply nodded at him. We started to walk, until we stopped by to Izaac, he was roaming around on the entire building. I forgot to tell him that he can go. He suddenly gave me the waffles that I left earlier.

"Mademoiselle, you forgot your waffles," he uttered to me. "It's still warm, I warmed it for you," he added.

"Thank you, Izaac," Mr. Foster suddenly thanked him.

I was supposed to be the one who will thanked Izaac. Maybe, someone is getting jealous. I can see the blandness and seriousness of Mr. Foster while looking at Izaac.

"Don't worry, Master Ken. I won't steal Mademoiselle from you," he responded to Mr. Foster. "I have someone I would like to court with," he added.

"Good, cause if you do. I'll kill you," Mr. Foster uttered to him with a deadly voice.

"Copy that, Master," Izaac answered and bowed down at Mr. Foster.

Me and Mr. Foster left Izaac. He said that he want to go somewhere. Me and Mr. Foster continue to walk on the way to go to the party room. We arrived there, and they are almost finish. Mr. Foster gave me a chair to sit down, and he sat next to me. Mr. Foster gave me a juice, but I didn't accepted it because I am already full. I only held the juice. Mr. Foster was scrolling through his phone and he was putting his hand in top of my head, while I only behave on his side, watching my colleagues to decorate. All of a sudden, someone is calling Mr. Foster.

"I need to answer this, stay here," he uttered to me.

I smiled at him and simply nodded at me. He gave me a sweet peck on the cheeks before he left me. I started to get bored while waiting for Mr. Foster.

"Can someone get the cake outside, I am kinda busy," Mildred uttered.

"I can," I uttered to her.

He looks at me and answered, "You sure? Mr. Foster would scold us if you aren't here."

I simply nodded at her.

"Yes, it can only took 5 minutes, how long it could be?"

She simply nodded at me. I left the room and went on the elevator to go to the ground floor to grab the cake. While I'm on the way to grab the cake to the delivery man.

Someone touched my back. I turned pale, it looks like it is taller than me. I turned around and saw Vaje.

"Hey Lev," he greeted to me.