“I'm here to check on you, if you're okay. And also ask your father for their blessings. I'm planning to elope you tomorrow,” he uttered while staring at the ceiling.

After he said those words, I was cackling at him. I don't know if he's serious or not, but my father would not let me love another man when I'm already loving one. Sometimes, Mr. Foster is really a good joker.

“Tss. Why are you laughing? I'm serious Lev,” he uttered to me. “And, I'm the one who my future dad to be, likes. He said on my way here on your room, that, I'm more handsome than Toffer, and he's the one who will gonna build our own room, here in your house,” he added.

I stopped laughing. Did my father really said that? Mr. Foster moved his stares at me. I felt shy on the way he gave me those looks. I remembered that we still have pain on each other but it seems that there’s even a simply glimpse on the both of us. Mr. Foster suddenly gets on top of me.

“You think, I forgot that we would make babies?” he uttered to me and started to sniff me. “You smell good today,” he added.

I tried stopping him, but he has no any plan to stopped. My family maybe will see us doing this kind of things. He started to lick my neck, on a very possessive way. He started to took of my shirt, he stopped for a while and grinned.

“Maybe, Cristoffer would like to see these kind of masterpiece,” he uttered. “I'm sure he would get more angry at me,” he added and continue to kiss me.

Our moment was suddenly interrupted, when someone entered my room. It was Mr. Brahms, he's so shock after seeing the both of us on my bed.

“Why I always arrived on a bad time?” he said. “Or maybe a good time,” he added and bite his lips.

Mr. Brahms closed the door. Mr. Foster mood suddenly changed, he gets off in top of me and stands up. He fixed himself and sat on my bed. I don't why be seems so nervous and also sad at this point. He's so quite all the time, never bothered to talk to me, just simply staring at me. He sat next to me, I looks at him, he suddenly touched my cheeks and started to make it close to his face. I closed my eyes and the only thing I felt is the soft lips of my boss and the taste of peppermint.

I woke up because of my loud alarm. It's just 4:00 in the morning. I planned to snooze it but I remembered that I need to surprise Toffer. I would cook him some soup in order he will better. And I badly misses him. I fixed my bed and went to our kitchen. I turned on the lights. Mama is still not awake. I started to chopped some ingredients I will use on my soup. While cooking, I played a song on my phone. I let the  chicken boiled first before putting the ingredients. While waiting for the soup to be cooked. I started to roll the dough I did last night. I’m gonna give Tita Amelia some cookies as a exchange gift for his son. I also cooked my family's breakfast.

After 2 hours of cooking, it's already done. I put the cookies and the soup on a food container. I went inside my room to take a bath. I checked the time on my phone, it's already 6:30. Mr. Foster asked me to be early. I need to give this food to Toffer. I immediately entered the bathroom and started to take a bath. Everyone is still asleep. I left them without saying goodbye. I stopped for a while to check if there's thing I forgot to bring. It looks like there's isn’t. Luckily, I found a Taxi.

After 20 minutes of travelling. I already reached Toffer's house. I knocked on their door, someone opened it immediately. It was Eli, Toffer's cousin. It looks like he jus woke up.

“Good Morning,” I greeted to him with a smile on my face.

His eyes went big after seeing me. I pinched his cheeks before going inside. I saw his mom and dad. I immediately approached them and gave them the cookies I baked. They were so shocked seeing me. I simply gave them a smiled. I'm on my way to Toffer's room when Eli and Dax kept bothering me.

“Lev, what are you doing here?” Eli said to me. “Toffer's still sick,” he added.

Dax simply nodded at Eli, on a nervous way. But I ignored them and went directly to Toffer's room. They were stopping me, when I reached Toffer's room.

“I'll be quick. I'm just gonna give Toffer a kiss and also this soup I made for him,” I uttered to them. “The both of you look so pale. Are you also sick too?” I asked to them.

They simply shook their head at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I'm about to touch the door knob when Dax stopped me again.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked to him.

They shook their nervously. I don't why the both of them seems so weird when I reached their house also his parents. Did something happened to Toffer. They finally let me open the door. I was so happy at that time, but my mood suddenly changes when I got to see what's inside...

It was Toffer and some girl, naked and both asleep.

“Looks like someone has an exciting night,” I uttered and tears started to drop from my eyes.