Chapter 56.2 End of Arc 4

Thank you Lin for the Ko-fi! (^ヮ^)/

Editor: yummers

Shi Qing practically dragged Zhuo Junli to the hotel.

The youth's face was flushed the entire way.

He had never learned anything about sex because he was too buried in his books.

With a flushed face, he started looking up information on his phone while they were in the car.

The school bully saw what he was doing and leaned over as he whispered sensually in his ear, "Don't look. I'll teach you when we get there."

Zhuo Junli blushed even more.

At the hotel, Shi Qing skipped off to take a shower.

[Tongtong, sing something for me.]

The System came out: [Host, what song do you want?]

Shi Qing, [It's the one with the line 'I've waited so long for this day.']

The System that took its job very seriously started singing immediately.

Shi Qing finished showering. Then. he told Zhuo Junli to come in and do the same.

Zhuo Junli was a little nervous in the shower.

Shi Qing pulled open the shower curtain to make him feel more comfortable, encouraging and comforting him as well.

But for some reason this made him even more nervous.

Then, Shi Qing turned off the lights outside to let him relax.

His intention was to wait until everything was done and then turn the lights back on.

He never expected that the room would only see light again when the sun peeked through the floor-to-ceiling windows the next day.

The System had hit a wall several times when it wanted to come out.

It carefully tried again and was relieved when to not see any mosaics.

Then, it saw that its Host was lying on the bed with a complicated face.

Complicated in the sense of being terrified while still hungry for more.

The frightened System quickly asked: [Host what's wrong with you?!]

Shi Qing, [...Tongtong, I don't feel so good.]

System: [Don't be afraid Host! Where does it hurt? I can give you a golden finger.]

Shi Qing, [No thanks. I've already had a taste of your golden fingers.]

Shi Qing, [But why is there no treadmill in this room?]

System: [?]

Shi Qing, [Sigh. There's only floor-to-ceiling windows.]

System: [??]

Shi Qing, [I'm not saying this is bad. It's just a bit cold.]

Shi Qing, [It's a pity I'm just an ordinary person this time. Although my spirit is still roaring to go, my body can't keep up.]

System: [???]

Shi Qing, "Achoo!"

The door was opened from the outside. Zhuo Junli, who went to get breakfast, heard Shi Qing's sneeze as soon as he came in. He quickly put the food down and carefully sat on the edge of the bed.