Chapter 6

Yin Mingzheng indulged Shi Qing's request.

When the alien teen withdrew his small part with a satisfied look on his face, his body was a bit weak.

Shi Qing didn't struggle to stand on his own. He collapsed bonelessly into Yin Mingzheng's lap. He shared his analysis with the System in a serious tone: [These Earthlings have a frightening aptitude for learning.]

In just a few days, Yin Mingzheng had become a skilled kisser.

The System who just had its sight restored from a mosaic was silently listening to children's music: [The mushroom picking little girl, had a big bamboo basket-]

Shi Qing didn't mind the System ignoring him. After fooling around, it was time to get down to business.

As promised, he allowed Yin Mingzheng to leave the room.

Everything outside was a particular shade of silvery white. The halls were silvery white and the machines were silvery white, just to give some examples. Of course, the monotonous colour scheme tended to make people walking around disoriented.

Shi Qing was like a lively little bird as he pulled his companion to go see his nest with a bright smile.

"This is the factory. Everyday new machines are made here, including my entire army."

Yin Mingzheng watched as silvery white machines worked to make androids.

Every one of them had strong combat abilities and aggression programs installed. When they were just 'born', a machine responsible for recording 'newbies' would assign them a serial number and weapons.

According to the speed at which these robots could be 'born' and their strength, Shi Qing could conquer the Earth any time he wanted to.

Before he could think too much about this, Shi Qing was acting like a little bird again as he pulled him to another corner.

"This is the observatory. Here, my army can survey an entire planet."

Shi Qing skipped into this wide hall, pulling along Yin Mingzheng who was staring vacantly at the various floating displays. They arrived at the throne in the middle of the room.

He got on first, and reached out a hand to Yin Mingzheng once he settled down. His eyes were filled with trust: "This is the throne. Only the King of the Mechanical race can sit here."

"Now that you're my companion, you can sit here with me."

Yin Mingzheng stared at the offered hand with a complicated expression. He knew that he should decisively accept it to make Shi Qing trust him more.

But looking into the joyful eyes of the alien youth who seemed too eager to share everything he had with him, he couldn't do it.

The man closed his eyes and forced himself to look away from his own guilt.

On the way over, Yin Mingzheng had utterly confirmed his thoughts from before.

This spaceship was a hunk of metal. No matter where they went, there were numerous robot guards patrolling. Even if he was able to convince Shi Qing to let him freely roam around, he still couldn't escape.

Since he couldn't force his way out, he had to somehow use Shi Qing to escape.

"Shi Qing."

He didn't hold the hand the youth offered, instead asking, "Are you the only person on this ship?"

"Of course not."