Chapter 55.1

Editor: yummers

The next morning, Shi Qing drowsily leaned on Zhuo Junli and yawned. He entered the classroom just as the bell rang.

Fortunately, it was morning self study currently, meaning that only the on-duty student was present. He didn't say anything about Shi Qing's tardiness.

Of course, even if he did, Shi Qing definitely wouldn't listen.

A school bully who liked to study was still a school bully after all.

He was led all the way to his seat by Zhuo Junli, barely opening his eyes throughout.

When he sat down, the youth warmly coaxed his companion who was leaning on his shoulder, "Shi Qing, wake up. It's time for self-study."

"I'm sleepy..."

In fact, Shi Qing had pretty much woken up on the way to the study hall, but he still wanted to lean on Zhuo Junli's shoulder and listen to the top student's gentle coaxing.

As expected, Zhuo Junli softly urged him. "Open your eyes first. You didn't have breakfast so I brought you some buns."

Shi Qing was almost inseparable from his bed in the morning. It took Zhuo Junli quite some time to convince him to get up and put on his clothes. By the time he was dressed, it was already too late to eat in the cafeteria.

He could only quickly run downstairs while Shi Qing was getting ready in the bathroom and buy some buns. Then, he had to drag Shi Qing to the classroom after he crawled onto the bed after getting dressed.

"I don't want to eat buns. I want to eat strawberries."

Zhuo Junli, "I'll buy you some after morning self study. Eat the buns to tide you over until then."

The satisfied school bully opened his mouth as he received a satisfactory answer.

The youth naturally brought the bun to his mouth and watched Shi Qing eat it one bite at a time with his eyes closed.

Tong Xinyu was silent as she witnessed this scene from the back.

She poked her deskmate and pointed to the two who were feeding each other in front of her. She whispered, "Look."

Her deskmate friend was busy rushing through the homework. She looked up at the direction Tong Xinyu was pointing in, full of bewilderment. "What's wrong?"

Tong Xinyu said, "Can't you see that Zhuo Junli's feeding Shi Qing a bun!"

"Yeah, I see that."

Her friend looked confused. "So what? Didn't our teacher say that we can have breakfast in the classroom if we were tight on time?"

Tong Xinyu, "......"

Having breakfast wasn't the important part!

It's Zhuo Junli [!!!] feeding Shi Qing breakfast!

Seeing that Tong Xinyu seemed to be quite anxious, her deskmate took another puzzled look.

Then, she took a second look.

And one more for good measure.

Then, it dawned on her.

"I get it. You're upset for Zhuo Junli, right? It's nothing really. I don't think he's unhappy, ah. He and Shi Qing have been getting closer lately, so this is probably just a favor between friends."

Tong Xinyu, "......"

Seeing her blank expression, her deskmate kindly gave her a hug.

"It's okay. Didn't you say before that you like Shi Qing too? You can look at it from Shi Qing's point of view. See how comfortable it is for him to have someone to feed him when he's tired?"