Chapter 45.1

Editor: yummers

Shi Qing, who was obviously enjoying himself, raised his eyes and saw the prime minister.

The youth's eyes immediately crinkled as he smiled and swallowed the shrimp that the new emperor had personally peeled for him. He cried happily, "Daddy!"

Who is your dad?!

Right now, the prime minister could barely refrain from carrying his son home and putting him under house arrest until he reflected on himself.

Where were they?!

The imperial palace!

Who was sitting next to him?!

The fucking emperor!

Who is your dad?!

Who?!

Even though the prime minister was freaking out on the inside, he had to keep his expression nonchalant in front of Yu Chennian.

He saluted in front of Yu Chennian. "This old minister greets Your Majesty."

"There is no need to bow."

Before he even bent his waist, Yu Chennian had already pardoned the prime minister.

The prime minister didn't insist either. He straightened up with a stern face. "Shi Qing! How can you act like this in front of His Majesty? Hurry up and beg for his forgiveness!"

"It's fine."

Yu Chennian spoke faster than the youth could. He was still peeling shrimp shells slowly. He seemed to be in a good mood.

"My relationship with Shi Qing is the same as what it used to be. The prime minister needn't worry."

"That's right daddy."

Shi Qing was all smiles as he took another bite of shrimp from the emperor's hands. He confidently presented his face and hands to Yu Chennian, who wiped away the greasy residue with a handkerchief.

A bewitchingly beautiful face was smiling radiantly. There was not a single speck of fear from being waited upon like this by the current emperor.

He even asked the prime minister.

"Daddy, why did you come? Is there something wrong?"

Prime Minister Shi, "......"

He wanted to shake his son by his shoulders so badly.

He, the father, was scared out of his wits outside the palace.

Yet this brat was living it up inside. He even got His Majesty to wait on him.

Now, he had the face to ask what his father was doing here.

Prime Minister Shi used all his strength to suppress the look on his face.

He avoided Shi Qing's questions with a dry cough. He glanced respectfully at Yu Chennian.

"Your Majesty, my family's pet dog has been running wild in the palace long enough. Why not let this old minister take him home?"

"Shi Qing has already agreed to live in the palace with me for a while."

Towards the father of the person he liked, Yu Chennian's attitude could be considered very courteous, maybe even friendly.

"The prime minister needn't worry. I will take good care of Shi Qing."

How could the prime minister not worry?