Chapter 44.2

Editor: yummers

The boy screamed and backed away, however, he underestimated his strength and fell onto the red fox skin.

Shi Qing's round eyes were fixated on Yu Chennian. His expression was very timid. Maybe because he was too scared, but he maintained his awkward position on top of the red fox fur for quite some time.

He was always reckless and headstrong. Naturally, he was never taught how to protect himself from a man.

His innocent and dazed figure remained on the sea of red. He shrunk back under Yu Chennian's gaze. The little master was rarely this subdued.

Not only did his appearance make people want to protect him, but he aroused their desire to possess him as well.

Yu Chennian felt like they were almost playing a game of cat and mouse.

His eyes darkened immediately.

He could finally hug the haughty kitten who was out of his reach until now.

If he had to endure a second more, he was going to explode.

He had been holding himself back ever since he saw Shi Qing again.

And now, his little master was spread out before him in this utterly vulnerable position, just like a carefully prepared gift that was just waiting for him to come and open.

The emperor swallowed.

He's endured for so long.

What was a while longer?

He leaned down slowly and gently collected Shi Qing in his arms.

Just like he did four years ago.

He was still the unfavoured prince at that time. No matter the season or time of day, all he felt was a bone-chilling cold.

Only during his afternoon naps could he hold this delicate and soft little master, enjoying a moment of warmth.

Yu Chennian's heart was filled with tender emotions. He tried his hardest to suppress his desires in order to not frighten Shi Qing. His voice was hoarse as he softly coaxed the youth with the words he had rehearsed so many times before.

"Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you."

The System had just arrived after being startled by the Host's scream. After hearing his words, it sighed in relief and quietly comforted the Host.

[Don't be afraid, Host. He said he won't do anything to you.]

Shi Qing, [That can't be right. I felt it, ah.]

System, [?]

Shi Qing, [He's the opposite of soft.]

System: [???]

System: [......]

Shi Qing continued to mutter to himself, [I waited four whole years for him. He's already like this, but he still refuses to do anything to me. Tong, don't you think this is illogical?]

System: [......]

Shi Qing had a sudden realization, [I see! He must not be not soft enough!]

[Alright! Darling Tong, quickly go watch TV dramas. Baby systems like you shouldn't see what comes next.]

Yu Chennian, who was focused on ignoring his body's signals, contentedly held the soft youth in his arms. He heard Shi Qing's quiet question.