Chapter 60.2

Editor: SimoB

A veritable stampede of ghosts surged up the stairwell, crowding the room. Every one of their eyes were filled with the desire to live.

"Is he the ghost doctor?!"

"It really is a ghost doctor!"

"Wuwuwu this is great. My head has been killing me recently... I thought I was going to turn into a wandering spirit."

"Aiya, if it isn't Dr. Zhang! Dr. Zhang, you remember me don't you? You treated my leg a year ago. I was really unlucky and had another car accident six months ago. I flatlined as I arrived at the hospital... Dr. Zhang, since you know me, you should treat me first."

"Shoo shoo shoo! Everyone line up! I was here first! Ghost Doctor-daren, I thought you would be an old man! No wonder I've searched several times without finding you."

Zhang Haixiang looked at the sea of ghosts in front of him. "......"

He never thought that the hospital was filled with so many ghosts...

These ghosts may be crowded, but all of them instinctively knew to avoid Shi Qing and Meng Qing.

Shi Qing didn't move either. He just yelled, "Doctor, you don't need to treat patients like you did when you were alive! Just squeeze their injuries with your hands!"

"With my hands?"

Zhang Haixiang tested this on the first ghost that came to heal a neck wound. Sure enough, the blood stopped flowing after he squeezed it.

But he accidentally pinched off part of the ghost's skin since it was his first time.

Zhang Haixiang: "......"

"Sorry sorry sorry! I'll fix that for you!!"

"It's okay it's okay."

This ghost covered its neck and scurried out, "Thank you! My mom and I've been dead for twenty years! It's time to be reincarnated! The last time I ran into a ghost doctor, he told me that if I didn't hurry up, my mom in my next life was going to give birth to a stillborn. Ghost Doctor-daren! I'm off to the River Styx to get in line! May we meet again someday!"

"Ah, wait a second."

He scampered back and gave Zhang Haixiang a bear hug, "Daren, I know you've been crying. I'll give you a hug, so don't cry anymore, alright?"

After saying that, he rushed off again.

Zhang Haixiang: "...What a lively ghost."

For the rest of the time, it was as if he was a tireless machine that treated each of the ailing ghosts.

Because it was different from normal treatment, the healing was extremely quick, but standing still in one place was still a bit tiring.

The young man was already cured, but he wasn't in a hurry to reincarnate. He watched from the sidelines. When he saw Zhang Haixiang stop and rub his eyes like he was tired, he suggested, "Dr. Zhang, why don't you take a break? This isn't good for you."

Zhang Haixiang looked up at the line of ghosts and made an effort to straighten his back. "It's fine. I'll heal them all while I'm still here, otherwise they'll have to wait again when I'm gone."

And there's a chance that they won't be able to wait for the next ghost doctor to arrive.

He just squeezed wounds and flashed a weary smile at the young man, "Healing ghosts is easier than healing people."