Chapter 26.1

Jing Yuanqi teased Shi Qing in this subtle way in public.

You had to admit that he really was talented.

Normal people already found it difficult to do two things at once, but here he was juggling three.

On the surface he was spouting out innocuous words of concern, but both of his hands seemed to have little minds of their own.

It was a bit much to be honest.

Jing Yuanqi thought that the gloomy film emperor in front of him would push him away or silently break out from his grasp.

However, although Shi Qing was stiff, he did not resist his ministrations.

Jing Yuanji's actions became more and more outrageous. The ancient robes could be easily lifted unlike modern clothing.

He didn't lift them though. Instead, he traced downward along the length of the white belt.

His hand gently and suggestively circled around.

"Wu......"

Shi Qing shifted his waist slightly and let out a gasp filled with urgency.

Jing Yuanqi could clearly see a faint blush rise to his cheeks.

Gao Zhi nervously glanced over: "Shi-ge?"

The film emperor quickly concealed the look that shouldn't have been on his face. From Jing Yuanqi's perspective, his dark eyes seemed to flash as those petal-like lips opened and closed: "I'm fine."

Jing Yuanqi's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. With a harmless smile, he retreated while the going was good.

He slowly released his hand and left Shi Qing's side without further incident.

"It's almost time now so I'm going to go freshen up. Does Shi-laoshi want to come with me?"

Shi Qing didn't answer. He continued to read through the script with a lowered head.

Gao Zhi immediately swept in. "I'm so sorry Jing-laoshi," he said. "Shi-ge always becomes immersed in his roles after he's finished acting."

"It's fine."

Jing Yuanqi's smile was generous and sunny: "I often do that as well. It's completely understandable."

It was only when Gao Zhi saw that the young man walk away that he returned to Shi Qing's side. He handed over some water and whispered, "Shi-ge, Jing-laoshi seems to have a good temper. He didn't even say anything when you ignored him. Doesn't he care about what happened before?"

After saying that, he continued to mutter about how strange this all was: "But his smile was a little too wide just now. He seemed way too pleased as well. If I didn't know any better I would've thought that he was really close with Shi-ge."

Shi Qing didn't reply. He took several big gulps of water.

[He's such a flirt. I'm getting hot all over.]

Because nothing too risque was done, the System was a bit worried after watching the entire thing play out: [Host, what if you get taken advantage of?]

[That won't happen.]

Shi Qing didn't bother to mince words: [How can you describe flirting as taking advantage of others?]

System: [But his animosity value isn't dropping.]

It had to watch these two get hot and heavy, but the animosity value wasn't dropping!