Chapter 69.2

Editor: SimoB

A colleague sitting near the lounge saw Tan Mingyi knocking on the door so blatantly. He got up in a hurry and dragged him back.

"Dude, what are you doing?"

Tan Mingyi looked back at him, bewildered. "I left my phone inside. Didn't our lounge door lack a lock? Why can't I open the door?"

The colleague whispered to him, "Let me finish. Qin-ge and Professor Shi are inside, I saw them go in with my own eyes."

"What are Qin-ge and Professor Shi doing in there?"

A hand to his mouth cut Tan Mingyi off. "Shh! I'm telling you, the two of them are definitely-"

Qin Yunsheng moved the table away.

He pulled the door open and walked out, smiling at Tan Mingyi, "You can go in and look for your phone."

Looking at Qin Yunsheng's clothes, which were obviously Professor Shi's, Tan Mingyi finally understood what his colleague was trying to tell him.

In the era of information, even a young adult like him knew quite a bit.

The little teenager's face immediately reddened. He staggered into the room just in time to run into Shi Qing, who was in Qin Yunsheng's clothes.

Tan Mingyi: "......"

He blushed even more and stammered an apology, "S-sorry Professor Shi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I'm sorry!"

Saying that, Tan Mingyi grabbed his phone from the table and fled.

The little Marquis looked at his swiftly retreating figure and smirked as he strode out, hanging directly on to the officer.

"What's for lunch?"

Qin Yunsheng took care to note his little boyfriend's preferences. "How about the yellow stewed chicken and rice? It's pretty spicy. I'll go buy some now."

Shi Qing: "Okay."

The nearby colleague who was listening in on their conversation: "..."

He really didn't expect that someone usually as attentive as Qin-ge would act like this with Professor Shi.

How could he let his boyfriend eat spicy food after what they just did together?

That wouldn't be good for his body.

Everyone was complaining about how Qin-ge was too good for Professor Shi, but it seemed like Qin-ge could stand to be more considerate as well.

Shi Qing was present, so he kept his mouth shut, so as not to be labelled as a troublemaker who couldn't mind his own business.

It was only after he watched Professor Shi return to his seat that he carefully walked over to Qin Yunsheng.

He whispered: "Qin-ge, I don't think you should buy that dish."

Qin Yunsheng: "?"

He continued whispering: "Although Professor Shi appears fierce, I can tell who tops between the two of you. Actually, I guess that's none of my business. Um, how do I say this...Professor Shi definitely has it harder."

Qin Yunsheng: "???"

The guy couldn't help but show a look of condemnation as he whispered: "How can you make him eat spicy food after doing that? Even I know you can't do that. Why not go with something mild like rice porridge? You're a good guy in every other way, but a man has to know how to be considerate too."