Chapter 67.1

Editor: SimoB

Qin Yunsheng felt like something wasn't quite right.

In one day, he went from being an innocent single dog to a man with a boyfriend.

Then his boyfriend upgraded into his fiancé.

And it all happened in less than seven hours.

The officer tried to do something, but before he could say anything, the young Marquis who was guarding him like a precious treasure turned to hiss at him.

"Don't you dare speak!"

If he stopped speaking when Shi Qing ordered him to, wouldn't he lose face?

Qin Yunsheng pretended to not hear him as he opened his mouth

"Mua!"

The young Marquis quickly gave him another peck.

Qin Yunsheng: "......"

The poor officer, who had never been this close to anyone since birth, blushed an even deeper shade of red. The lost way he looked at Shi Qing could almost be described as pitiful.

He didn't mean to blush; it was just a reflex.

But he really was taken aback.

Shi Qing: "I said you're not allowed to talk!"

Qin Yunsheng: "I..."

"Mua!"

The tall and slender officer wearing a well-fitting military uniform that showed off his muscles, covered his face in a daze.

The place where he was kissed felt hot enough to burn.

His blue screened brain couldn't react in time to this relentless assault.

Qin Yunsheng: "You..."

"MUA!"

After three attacks, the officer finally recovered some semblance of thought.

He kept his face covered and quietly shut his mouth.

Seeing that Qin Yunsheng didn't intend to mess things up anymore, the young Marquis turned around and raised his eyebrows proudly.

"See how in love we are?"

Shi Yiyi deliberately laid in wait here so she could lure Shi Qing over and put on a show for him.

Of course she didn't actually like Qin Yunsheng.

Although the man was handsome and had a good temperament and figure, he was just a baron.

The man she was going to marry must be of an even higher status.

Normally, she wouldn't even give someone like Qin Yunsheng a second look.

The only reason she came here was to provoke Shi Qing.

You might be wondering why. Well, it's for the Duke's family fortune, of course.

Although she didn't have the chance to spend much time with the Duke, she could tell that he was a very reserved person.

He was clearly one of those old-fashioned elders who followed archaic customs, so how could such a person allow their only son and heir to be with a man?

Shi Qing's hair-trigger temper was an open secret. If she used this incident to her advantage, it would only be a matter of days before father and son were at each other's throats.