Chapter 40

Editors: SimoB and yummers

With five days to go before the one month deadline, Yu Chennian's animosity value stopped to 55 and refused to drop any further throughout the day.

The System began to fret.

It fretted by whispering incessantly: [Host, Host......are there really no problems? Is it really okay like this? There are only five days left ying.]

The System that learned how to yingyingying couldn't stir up Shi Qing's heart that was as hard as steel.

Currently, it was time for an afternoon nap. Yu Chennian hadn't woken up yet.

He was comfortably enjoying the warmth that was radiating from Yu Chennian as he laid in the other's arms.

[What's the rush? Have you noticed that Yu Chennian's body is becoming more and more pleasing to touch?]

He poked at the firm muscles in front of him repeatedly as he spoke.

[Ying...] The System swallowed back its tears with great difficulty and said pitifully: [But there are only five days left until the full month.]

[The animosity value still hasn't dropped to 50, so we will be thrown out by the World's consciousness. There's just five points left, just five......]

If the difference was large enough to be hopeless, it wouldn't be so anxious.

But there were only five more to go!!

With one last push, they could make it!

It's a pity that Yu Chennian's animosity refused to drop just five more points.

Shi Qing was still in no hurry.

[Be good. Go read the 'Classic of Mountains and Seas'. Wasn't a picture book edition just released?]

The System had always been unable to deal with its own Host. Upon seeing Shi Qing being so uncooperative, the System could only run away while crying.

Shi Qing carried on with touching Yu Chennian like before after it had left. He took advantage of Yu Chennian's comatose state and poked at the youth continuously to his heart's desire.

This continued until the strong muscles by his hand moved and bulged slightly. Then, a long and slender hand approached, grasping Shi Qing's hand in its palm. His grip was strong, but he only slightly circled the young, white, and tender fingertips without using any strength.

"You're awake?"

The little master, who had done all sorts of things to the other person while they were asleep, didn't feel guilty at all. He said hello naturally, before removing his hand from Yu Chennian's grip and continuing to poke: "For some reason I think you're sturdier than before. This growth is happening way too fast."

Yu Chennian tried his best to ignore his unceasing actions. He answered in a deep voice: "I've been eating more meals these days."

"I eat a lot too, ah. But how come my belly only grew fatter."

Shi Qing bowed his head and touched his abdomen with an unhappy face: "I didn't get any taller either."

Yu Chennian glanced at his flat abdomen and said honestly: "You are not fat."

"How can I not be? I've grown a lot of meat here."

The little master's little temper rose again. He grabbed Yu Chennian's hand and landed it on his abdomen. "Touch it. Do you see how much meat there is?"