Arc 5: I'm the Demon King - The Daozhang's Allure Chapter 57.1

Editor: SimoB

Shi Qing walked down the street with the cat in his arms. He was a pretty boy this time, wearing a small black cloak that fell to his ankles with beautiful flowers embroidered on it that fluttered with his movements.

When he came to a window, he stopped and examined his reflection in the glass.

It was early autumn right now. The passer-bys were wearing coats, jeans, and jeans with leggings underneath.

But no one was dressed like Shi Qing, who seemed like he had stepped out of a movie scene.

The only reason they didn't stop to take pictures was because they couldn't see him.

Shi Qing continued to look at the window. [System, tell me, is there a difference between vacation and mission worlds?]

[Of course there's a difference.] the System popped out, [Has Host not noticed that your appearance in this world is your original one?]

Shi Qing noticed that the face on the glass was almost an exact replica of his original one.

A tall, slender figure with handsome features and an air of elegance in his eyebrows and eyes.

The only difference was that his hair was now long and partially secured by a jade crown. The rest drifted down and framed his face in a charming way.

He raised his hand and stared at himself in the mirror. His long fingers slowly fell onto the reflection's cheek. The demon king in the mirror quirked his lips slightly.

It made him appear deviously wicked.

The System cautiously reminded Shi Qing: [Host, you don't need to worry about going OOC in the vacation world. You don't have to pretend to be a bad guy anymore.]

Shi Qing raised his eyebrows. He smirked and tilted his head: [Who told you I was pretending?]

System: [...]

Shi Qing lowered his hand and stroked the cat in his arms: [Okay, now tell me what's going on in this world.]

System: ......

It somehow felt as if the Host was a demon king even before coming here.

It began transferring memories with trepidation.

Because it was a vacation world, there was no plotline here. However, there were important character profiles to consider.

For example, Shi Qing was the cold blooded and ruthless demon king who took great pleasure in watching people fall into despair after taking away what they treasured the most.

His favorite thing to do was to destroy relationships.

Friendship, love, familial affection.

He hated to see other people be happy, and loved to destroy that happiness.

The man who pushed his own mother down the stairs before was no exception. The demon king was envious of his mother's maternal love for the man, so he was in the process of tempting him to trade away that affection.

The demon king had enemies, but he was an existence born due to the overwhelming amount of evil thoughts and negative energy in this world.

No one could really deal with him yet, and he could even live forever if he wished.

Even though his title seemed very western, the setting was eastern. His enemies didn't refer to him as the demon king, they referred to him as the demonic fiend.