Chapter 22.1

The humans couldn't so easily accept an alien suddenly jumping out to proclaim things like that they were a peaceful race.

However, Shi Qing had his overwhelming robotic army to back up his words.

They were the ones that sent the Insects packing.

Yin Mingzheng announced the alliance between humanity and the Mechanical race. He then led the ability users and androids into the battlefield together to deal a finishing blow to the fleeing Insects.

The battle that the Mechanical race took part in was permanently etched into the minds of mankind.

On that day, the Mechanical-Human union 'negotiated' an armistice with the Insects.

The Insects had no real say in the matter because they had been thoroughly disciplined beforehand.

In the end, they signed the treaty.

The Insect race would never again invade other planets for as long as they lived.

Not only would they not be invaders, they must also learn from the Mechanical race and fly across the universe fighting against the forces of evil wherever they went.

The representatives that were involuntarily elected stood trembling in front of the negotiation table filled with the flames of war. They shot nervous glances at the real force of evil (Shi Qing) as they stuttered through the terms of the treaty: "The Insects will become a, a peaceful race. Just like the Mechanical race......"

"We will for-forever safeguard the peace of the universe!"

After reading it through, he shivered and signed the paper, trembling the entire time.

"The, the above contents will forever be engraved in the inherited memories of our race ji......."

"Great."

At that time, Shi Qing leaned bonelessly against Yin Mingzheng with a face full of satisfaction: "The Insects can be reasonable after all."

The Insects nodded their heads off like chickens while sweating profusely as they looked at the androids covering the sky: "Yes! Of course!"

Most of the Insects were driven off Earth, and the rest were apprehended and sentenced to hard labour. According to the contract, it would be ten years before they could return to their homes.

When the Insects' spaceships fled from Earth, those that were left behind fell into despair. They collapsed to the ground and sobbed as they contemplated the hold the Mechanical race had over them.

They couldn't help but expect the worst. Passing on and remembering knowledge was an integral way of life for the Insects. The Mechanical race was like a boogeyman to them, so they couldn't relax for even a single waking moment with them nearby. They desperately wanted to cut off all their limbs every time they met with one.

This was no way to live!!!

The departing Insects couldn't care less about these comrades of theirs. Ten years was only the blink of an eye to Insects anyways. It would be better if they focused on their own escape.

After arriving home, they immediately gathered their forces into their best space faring vessels and......

-Left to save other planets in distress.

Even if they didn't want to follow the orders given by the Mechanical King, they had to get it done.

Thinking about how Shi Qing told them that the Mechanical race would supervise them for generations to come......