Chapter 27

Deputy Director Ma's fate was sealed the moment he admitted to wanting Jing Yuanqi.

Shi Qing didn't ask about it anymore. From this day on, no one ever saw Deputy Director Ma in the production group again. When other people asked the director about it, he only said that the man had a family emergency.

After this incident, the director's attitude towards Jing Yuanqi became drastically more deferential. If he could offer sacrifices at an altar to him, he probably would.

After all, a person who could completely end the career of a director in one sentence wasn't someone he could afford to provoke.

Jing Yuanqi was still the same as before. He beamed like a miniature sun in front of everyone and gave off the feeling that he was a cheerful youth.

But in the corner where no one was watching, he picked up the habit of watching the little antics the film emperor got up to.

For some reason, although the outwardly inviolable film emperor always kept his dismissive tone, his body was malleable to the ministrations of his junior.

Jing Yuanqi just attributed it to being one of his quirks.

The young man became more and more addicted to this game. He's never felt the exhilarating rush of endorphins that ran through his body and mind as this usually distant and emotionless man let him do as he pleased with him before.

Generally, after a morning dedicated to filming, the film emperor liked to hide in his personal dressing room to carefully eat his lunch alone.

The rest of the crew, including Gao Zhi, were very cooperative and didn't disturb him.

But now Shi Qing heard something from behind him as he was eating. He turned around and saw that the locked door was being pushed open from the outside.

Jing Yuanqi casually shoved the lockpick back into his pocket. He came in like he was invited with a bagged takeout carton in his other hand.

"Shi-laoshi, how about we push the tables together?"

It has to be said. He was even more shameless than Shi Qing.

Even if the film emperor stated with a hostile face that he didn't like eating with others, Jing Yuanqi could smoothly reply with, "Then pretend I'm not a person."

As the young man took out his lunch, he blinked at Shi Qing, "I think I would be a pretty good-looking potted plant."

"Come on, Shi-laoshi. Let's get closer to each other. This potted plant will help you purify the air around you."

Jing Yuanqi, who could say this with a straight face, sat closer even closer. His long and beautiful fingers landed lightly on Shi Qing's thigh.

Shi Qing: "......"

If Jing Yuanqi kept flirting with him then Shi Qing might just make the scenes from his imagination a reality.

System: [Host! You can, no, you must hold on! Don't go OOC!!]

Even if he really wanted to teach this vixen some manners, Shi Qing still had to reluctantly get up with a frigid face and move to sit across from him.

The young man wasn't too disappointed to see the film emperor continue to eat in silence from his new position.

Over the past few days, he has been flirting with Shi Qing through various methods in various places. His actions might appear to simply be undisciplined and arrogant, but he was actually testing out where Shi Qing's bottom line was.