Chapter 5

Yin Mingzheng: "....."

His mouth opened and closed, but he didn't know what to say.

Before even considering the fact that they were of two different races at war, the youthful appearance of the other person made Yin Mingzheng feel like he was going to be thrown in jail.

He lied back down on the floor and asked the question that was burning in his mind. "Are you an adult?"

Shi Qing: "What's an adult?"

"Like how old are you this year?" Yin Mingzheng tried his best to shift backwards. He luckily gained some strength from being crushed by Mount Tai so many times. He still couldn't throw off Shi Qing, but he could at least move around.

He was only free to move for a few seconds before the youth adjusted his weight to be heavier again.

Then Shi Qing's clear voice rang out. "It's been 50,000 years since I was born." He looked like he wanted to be praised.

Yin Mingzheng: "......I thought you said you were just born."

"Yeah, I was just born." Shi Qing sat on the man with an 'I'm innocent and telling the truth' look on his face while spitting lies.

"Time isn't really a concept for the Mechanical race. I've been searching for a new planet with my army since I was born. I only started to move after finding Earth."

The protagonist quickly found a loophole. He asked Shi Qing, "How many years have you been on this planet?"

"According to how you humans count time, almost a week."

Yin Mingzheng's hand relaxed and he let his head hit the floor with a thud.

"That won't do."

"On Earth, we calculate age based on the first day every person arrives on this planet. You've only been here a week, so you're still a baby.

Shi Qing's face appeared confused like he had hoped. He tilted his head. "I'm a baby on your planet?"

Yin Mingzheng's eyes were complicated as he met the youth's clear ones. He wasn't sure if he felt more guilty at bullying a kid or more relieved at finding a way to escape.

He didn't technically lie.

Weren't the ages of Earth's children counted from the first day they arrived in the world?

Anyways, Yin Mingzheng had a complicated expression while he said, "Yep. Human only ** with those that are 18 years or older only, not children."

"So it was like that."

"Okay. I'll listen to you since you're my companion."

Before Yin Mingzheng could relax, Shi Qing pressed on his chest through his clothes. There was a self-righteous look on his face. "If we can't **, we can still combine our small parts like in your planet's traditions."

"I won't complain about your small part, so you're not allowed to dislike mine either."

Yin Mingzheng widened his eyes at the decisive tone of the youth. He tried to push him away. "No......Mmmph!"

He fought valiantly but his efforts were futile.

Two minutes later, Shi Qing got up with a satisfied look on his face.

Yin Mingzheng just laid on the ground like he didn't know what just happened. The youth bent down to pat his wet lips. "No wonder your planet requires this ritual, it's very comfortable."