Chapter 49.1

Editor: yummers

Zhuo Junli who was holding the blue piglet in his hand, "..."

Tong Xinyu, "..."

The students around them, "..."

They had never seen such a shameless person before.

Tong Xinyu was furious. She slammed her hands down on the desk. "You're such a bully!"

Shi Qing, "So what if I'm a bully?! What are you going to do about it?!"

"Grr!"

Tong Xinyu really felt like she was going to explode. Many of her classmates had pursued her ever since she was a child because of her good looks.

But this was the first time she had ever encountered someone who pursued her in such a cheeky way.

She took a deep breath and took out her red eraser. "Whatever. Anyways, my eraser and Zhuo Junli's eraser are a pair."

"Tsk tsk tsk."

Shi Qing raised his eyebrows and slowly took his other hand out of his pocket.

In his palm, there was a little blue piggy.

He brazenly placed his little piggy together with Zhuo Junli's.

Their mouths were facing each other.

Then, he smugly smirked at Tong Xinyu who was already about to explode.

"We're the real pair."

Tong Xinyu was speechless.

Ahhhhhh! She felt like she was going to combust any second!

How could there be such a shameless person in the world, ah!

"By the way, you know that we're changing seats today, right?"

Shi Qing pretended he didn't see Tong Xinyu's ugly expression as he idly rested his hand on Zhuo Junli's shoulder-as if they were good friends.

"I told the teacher to place me next to Zhuo Junli. I'll know if you pick up anything else to give to him in the future."

"I'll know if you ask him for help with questions too."

The school bully added matter-of-factly, "But he's my deskmate first, so I should get priority. You're okay with that, right?"

Tong Xinyu, "......"

Her eyes were red with anger. She got up furiously and pointed a trembling finger at Shi Qing for a while before she spat out a sentence.

"You bastard!"

Leaving that behind, she turned around, and ran out of the classroom.

"Ah! Xinyu!"

Tong Xinyu's deskmate was a chubby and cute girl. When she saw that her friend had ran off, she got up and chased after her.

Shi Qing had a nonchalant look on his face. He waved his hand at the girl. "There's no need to chase after her. Class is starting soon. A good student like Tong Xinyu definitely wouldn't skip."

Then he glanced down at his watch and tutted, "She'll be back in five minutes."

Zhuo Junli's gaze towards Shi Qing was somewhat complicated.

Lu Tao's face was also full of misery.

He finally couldn't hold back anymore and stepped forward to whisper something into Shi Qing's ear. "Shi-ge, I don't think this is how you should pursue your crush."