Chapter 31

After a drunken night.

The next morning, when the nurse came with a tray of medicine, Jing Yuanqi had just picked up the crumpled clothes scattered on the ground.

The young man kept his movements light because Shi Qing was still sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He put his hand over a sore spot on his back before slowly opening the curtains to let in some fresh air.

He really didn't expect Shi Qing to be so fierce after drinking.

Although he got what he was after, Jing Yuanqi couldn't do anything too extreme due to the injury on Shi Qing's back.

In addition, the power of a drunk Shi Qing was not to be underestimated. Somehow, Shi Qing had taken complete control.

He seemed to become a cattle in the field as he was led this way and that.

After the fifth time, Jing Yuanqi felt the situation was strange.

But he didn't dare to fight back too much because he was afraid of hurting Shi Qing. Besides, he was enjoying it as well.

After all, the person he has been teasing took the initiative to come to him.

Although it's fun to watch the film emperor frown and pout, the young man liked this unrestrained Shi Qing a lot more.

But no matter how much he liked it, even someone like him couldn't go for seven consecutive rounds ah.

No matter how much he ran his mouth before, this was Jing Yuanqi's first time after all.

The first time he played the game, he was forcefully brought to the peak. He took it with grace and became like Zhao Zilong in the Battle of Changban. It was already impressive that he managed to survive until dawn.

But he was a man so he couldn't say no.

The youth who went from an active participant to a passive one could only softly coax the drunk film emperor.

Before, he could spew out a bunch of sweet nothings without blinking.

Last night, he had to spit out what honeyed words he could between gasps for air while offering up the tool in between his nose and chin as well.

It was not easy to persuade the drunken film emperor to finally sleep. By that time the sky was already bright.

Jing Yuanqi touched his aching throat and turned to open the door. The nurse-xiaojiejie was already familiar with him. She didn't think it was strange at all to see him on the ward. She carefully glanced at Shi Qing who was still sleeping.

"Mr. Jing, is Mr. Shi feeling better today?"

"Yeah. Why don't you go give him some medicine."

Jing Yuanqi rubbed at his sore waist. He barely managed to avoid showing his discomfort on his face.

His original intention was to help the film emperor to open up while using him at his most vulnerable moment.

The result was what he had expected beforehand.

But why did he feel he was the one who was taken advantage of even though he got to feast on the meat of a river clam?

Jing Yuanqi thought he was overthinking things.

According to Shi Qing's personality, even if he overwhelmed Jing Yuanqi while his mind was clouded by the wine last night, he wouldn't be smug about it when he woke up.