Chapter 48.1

Editor: SimoB

Zhuo Junli didn't sleep well that night.

Shi Qing was very domineering, and his sleeping posture naturally reflected that as well. He held onto others like an octopus, and his hands occasionally groped them as well.

Every time Zhuo Junli tried to remove Shi Qing's arm from his body, it would be put back again.

What's worse, the other person had become even more excessive than before.

Even his legs were pressed down by the youth.

Shi Qing wasn't as heavy as Zhuo Junli thought he might be, but he had slept alone since he was a child. Sleeping with others was very uncomfortable for him.

The top student tried to quieten his breathing and persevered, slowly taking off the arm clasped around his body.

Shi Qing put it back again.

He took it off again.

Shi Qing put it back again.

He took it off again.

Shi Qing: "Why are you messing around in the middle of the night?!? Go to sleep already!"

His sleepy voice was filled with dissatisfaction. Meanwhile, his arm tightened around the other party again in a domineering manner.

Zhuo Junli blinked in the darkness: "Your arm..."

"En? What about it?" Shi Qing closed his eyes and yawned. He casually rested his head on the young man's shoulders and patted Zhuo Junli's back.

"Hurry up and sleep. You have to go buy me breakfast tomorrow morning."

The youth didn't reply. He only felt around in the darkness and grabbed Shi Qing's hand on his back with his own to try and remove it.

Then that hand retaliated and held his tightly.

A warm heat spread over to him from the other.

Zhuo Junli: "........"

He silently tried to withdraw his hand.

Shi Qing's grip tightened even more.

Then came a very disgruntled reprimand: "Stop it!"

Zhuo Junli didn't move anymore.

He exhaled helplessly and did his best to ignore the heat on his body and his hand and tried to sleep.

Zhuo Junli didn't sleep very soundly that night.

All night long he dreamt that he had been captured by a ball python that held him so tightly, he couldn't move an inch.

The golden yellow ball python even circled around him, removing his pajamas bit by pit and touching him with its scorching hot body.

It was obviously the middle of winter, but he was being cooked alive.

No- Zhuo Junli, who was entangled by the ball python, suddenly realized something wasn't right.

Snakes were cold-blooded creatures. They relied on outdoor activities, like sunbathing, to raise their body temperature.

Obviously there was no sun here.

So this was a dream.

Therefore, Zhuo Junli went over all the math problems that he could remember in his head while in the clutches of the dream python.