Chapter 19

Zhao Miaomiao was about to die of fright.

Even if she orchestrated those rumours about Shi Qing being an alien, she never thought that they were true.

He was an alien!

He really was an alien!!

She was frozen on the ground, staring dumbly at the sky as more and more androids arrived. They were all plated in silver armour, and each one was about half as tall as a human. Any one of their various weapons was enough to destroy a building.

These guys were the ones that surrounded the base and threatened the humans to surrender Yin Mingzheng in the beginning.

When Yin Mingzheng came back, he brought Shi Qing along.

Why didn't she realize it earlier?!!

Shi Qing glanced at Zhao Miaomiao who was thinking hard about something with amusement. He stepped lightly towards the woman.

"Ah-"

The fearful shriek of a woman sounded out. Before Shi Qing could do anything, she was already frantically screeching: "Don't kill me!! Don't kill me!!!"

"It was the Insects!! They forced me to do this. It's all their fault. Please don't kill me...... "

The top Insect officials pointed out by Zhao Miaomiao: "???"

They haven't even blamed Zhao Miaomiao for daring to kidnap a member of the Mechanical race yet, but this human woman was already throwing the pot to them?!

But now was not the time to settle scores. Shi Qing has already turned in their direction.

This was the Mechanical race ah!!

This was the Mechanical race ah!!!

The one before them even seemed to possess intelligence. When they thought about how only the King of Mechanical race could think for themselves and then about how terrifying previous Kings were from their inherited memories, the group of Insects were just about to faint.

The leader himself was shaking, not to mention the Insects behind him. Humans showed fear through their trembling shoulders. They showed fear through their trembling bodies.

One Insect standing in very last row was about to shake off all 18 of their feet.

They stammered, "My, my lord......"

The Insects were already unused to speaking the human language. Now they couldn't even get out a sentence because of how frightened they were.

When they saw Shi Qing slowly approaching them, several Insects broke under the psychological pressure and cut off their feet in a panic before lying motionlessly on the ground.

They were playing dead.

Cutting off the feet was the highest level of etiquette to the Insects. It represented their supreme respect for the other person.

Shi Qing paid no mind to their self-mutilation. He directly stared at their leader.

He had a humanoid body shape and stood almost two meters tall. The place where an arm should be was densely covered with arms. His slightly pointed face was now covered with green beads of sweat. He was talking like a broken record:

"My, my, my lord. You. You......"

Maybe he grew annoyed with himself, but he cut off one of his arms in a hurry. He calmed down a little bit afterwards and continued to struggle to explain himself in the human tongue: "Please do not......believe this, this human. We were, all, deceived."