Chapter 41.1

Editors: SimoB and yummers

Five days before the end of the month, Shi Qing and Yu Chennian left the palace.

They went straight to the brothel with a clear goal in mind.

When Yu Chennian followed Shi Qing to the gate of the brothel, the expression on his face changed for the worst. When he saw the familiar expression on the youth's face as he was welcomed in by several enthusiastic girls, his eyes grew heavy.

"Oh!! If it isn't Little Master Shi!"

As soon as Shi Qing stepped in, the madam came up with a smile on her face. Her tone couldn't be friendlier: "You haven't visited us for a while. Qingqing and Cuicui have been looking forward to your visit for a long time."

"It was so cold that I couldn't bear to go out."

The little master was used to being treated like the moon by stars. He waved his hand casually and said: "I brought someone with me today. Go and pick some out of the better girls for me. The pretty ones that can sing and dance well."

"Ah! Ah! Don't worry Little Master. There's many good girls at my place."

The madam exclaimed and saw Shi Qing up the stairs before around to grasp Yu Chennian's arm enthusiastically: "I don't believe we've met before, sir. Which family's young master are you?"

Yu Chennian raised his head to look at the little master, who didn't even bother to look back as he climbed up the stairs. His face fell and he shook off the madam's hand.

The madam was stunned. "Sir, you..."

She met the youth's eyes.

They were full of wrath. He appeared to just be displeased, but her entire body began to tremble as her face drained of all colour.

"What are you doing slowpoke?"

Shi Qing, who was standing at the top of the stairs, finally noticed that Yu Chennian wasn't behind him. Impatient, he turned around and urged: "Hurry up. I'm going to freeze to death."

Yu Chennian withdrew the cold look he had directed at the madam and went up the stairs silently. He followed Shi Qing all the way to his usual room.

As soon as he entered, he was greeted by a wave of strong perfume. The little master had an involuntary coughing fit. He muttered while fanning at his nose: "This fragrance is too strong. I wanted to say this last time too, but what kind of fragrance are you guys using? It's so cloying. Change it quickly."

Yu Chennian, who came in behind him, heard his words. He asked lightly, "Do you come here often?"

"Of course."

Shi Qing sat in the chair in a customary fashion. He pushed the teapot in Yu Chennian's direction with a straight face. "Quickly, pour me a cup of tea so I can warm up. This weather is too cold."

The young man sat down in silence. He poured tea as he spoke: "How can someone your age come to this kind of place so frequently."

"There are a lot of boys my age who are already engaged. Isn't it normal for me to come out and have some fun?"

'Have some fun.'

Those three words made Yu Chennian's hold on the handle of the teapot tighten. A fire burst to life in his heart.

That's right.

Maybe because Shi Qing has been pestering him constantly these days, but he had forgotten.