Chapter 15.1

Le Youyuan had just called someone to tow his car away. He was mourning his loss and cursing Yin Mingzheng out in his head for not having basic human decency. Just as he prepared to go back, he saw that the little darling that was just stolen from him came storming back angrily.

"Little Shi Qing!!!"

Le Youyuan was pleasantly surprised. He hurried to meet him. Like a husky, he circled around Shi Qing whose face was full of indignation: "Darling, why did you come back!!"

Shi Qing grabbed his elbow. "I'm homeless now. Take me to your house."

"Yes, yes!"

The expression on Le Youyuan's face was like a big meat pie had fallen from the sky. His mouth had a crooked smile.

When he first found out that Yin Mingzheng had left the base and entrusted the child he brought back to his subordinate Cheng Jun, Le Youyuan was filed with malicious intentions. He wanted to woo Yin Mingzheng's lover to his side and make Yin Mingzheng wear a green hat.

He even thought out how to deceive him. With money, of course.

He heard that the child was young and that he was brought back from outside by Yin Mingzheng. It was likely that he was inexperienced in worldly matters. Just a few gifts and sweet words should be enough to charm him.

As a result, Le Youyuan was shocked when he met Shi Qing for the first time. This person who was very partial towards a pretty face completely abandoned all his schemes from before. After coaxing him to his side carefully, he wanted to give Shi Qing everything he had to win the beauty's favor.

At first, he was frustrated over that bastard Yin Mingzheng taking Shi Qing away, but then his darling came back by himself.

Le Youyuan felt like he could go to heaven right now. He murmured: "After we go home, I'll build you an amusement park and a racetrack. You like playing video games, right? I'll build a big gaming center for you alone, and..."

His excited voice stopped abruptly when he saw Yin Mingzheng walking slowly behind Shi Qing.

Even if his body was unharmed, a certain part immediately began to ache.

Shi Qing could guess who was behind him just by looking at Le Youyuan's stiff expression.

Yin Mingzheng had been following him the entire time.

He tried to explain himself along the way, but the youth just covered his ears and ignored him.

To be perfectly honest, even if Shi Qing listened to him, Yin Mingzheng still couldn't explain it.

He tricked Shi Qing to stay by abusing his trust in his companion.

After that, he tried to absolve himself of responsibility by pushing him onto Cheng Jun.

Yin Mingzheng didn't understand then, but after he thought through his feelings, he didn't think he could bear it if Shi Qing did the same to him.

His heart ached just thinking about it. Yin Mingzheng clearly realized how far he had gone before.

Shi Qing didn't want to listen to his explanation or go back with him. But if Yin Mingzheng really wanted, he could carry the youth home by force.

Although Shi Qing was definitely not a match for him if they were to fight, how could Yin Mingzheng possibly use force against him? That was why he could only act like a dog that was abandoned by its owner and quietly escort the youth all the way here.