Chapter 68.2

Editor: Casey

If the group of gossipers knew what was running through Qin Yunsheng's mind, they would've taken his shoulders and shaken him wildly to wake him up.

Shi Qing's attitude towards Qin Yunsheng worsened because he held a grudge against Qin Yunsheng for once joking around with Shi Yiyi.

The reason why he didn't order others around was because they were all here to work and are not assigned to protect Shi Qing.

How did the truth become so twisted when it reached Qin Yunsheng's head?

Despite not knowing what was going on in Qin Yunsheng's head right now, they still looked at him incredulously.

What do you mean that Shi Qing's always liked you???

This officer must be blind, right??

How can you call what Professor Shi did to you affectionate??

Qin Yunsheng, however, was simply relieved that he had figured it out.

In fact, last night, he hadn't slept at all because he was busy thinking about his relationship with Shi Qing.

Though he didn't want to admit it, his heart wavered for a second when Shi Qing pretended to be weak.

The little Marquis might've returned to his usual self quickly, but the flushed face and thumping heart his performance left Qin Yunsheng with were still fresh in the officer's mind.

He was more than okay with having a little boyfriend, but he was still afraid that Shi Qing was just playing around.

The two of them, whether it was personality, hobbies, or profession, were just too different.

The probability of Shi Qing really liking him was way too low.

And now, after a few reminders from these, he finally realized that maybe, just maybe, Shi Qing was interested in him from the beginning.

The corners of the officer's lips curled up slightly, revealing a smile of relief.

He said to the group, "Thank you for telling me that Shi Qing has always liked me."

"I've bought fruit. I'll leave it on the table, so feel free to help yourselves to some later. I'll be leaving first then."

The handsome officer whose slender figure and stride always revealed the fortitude of a soldier curled his lips and left in a good mood, just like that.

The group: "........"

"What did he just say?"

"...I think he just thanked us for reminding him that Professor Shi has always liked him..."

"This is a dream, right?"

***

[Ding! Qin Yunsheng's animosity value: 65/100. The Host is so great! The Host is so cool! The Host is the best!!]

Shi Qing sat with crossed legs while looking at his computer.

[I didn't do anything, so no need to praise me.]

System: [Huh?]

It was a bit confused.

It carefully looked at the history of the animosity value's decline.

System: [But the animosity value keeps dropping.]

Shi Qing: [Oh, you mean that?]

Shi Qing: [It's fine, normal even. That's just how Qin Yunsheng is. There's no need for me to do anything because he'll fill in an entire love affair in his head.]