Chapter 94

TW: Dubcon, drugs

Editor: Sahloknir

Rong Jue could feel his shizun was trembling.

His frail body was soaked in sweat and shivering uncontrollably.

The supreme elder's watery eyes looked straight at Rong Jue as he shook his head. For the first time, Shi Qing's gaze was saturated with fear.

"Don't...Rong Jue, don't-"

He looked terrified, pale, as if he was about to faint from overstimulation.

But in reality...

[Yes! Check it out! Give me an entire set of Charm Pills!]

Shi Qing was on cloud nine. [What are you standing around for, Baby Rong? Feed me already!]

Rong Jue was indeed standing around in a daze.

As he looked at the teary-eyed supreme elder, whose clothes and hair were all in disarray, shaking his head and pleading for mercy, Rong Jue almost felt some pity.

After spending the past few days together, no one could be more aware of Shi Qing's prideful nature than Rong Jue.

There was a time when he thought that Shi Qing was like a wallflower, a hypocrite who wanted to save face and had no backbone.

But no matter how much he humiliated the other recently, the powerless supreme elder refused to submit to Rong Jue and say the words he wanted to hear.

Rong Jue thought he hated Shi Qing to the bone.

During those hundred years, every time he thought he couldn't go on, he would just chant Shi Qing's name in his heart and pull through.

When he took up the position of demon lord, Rong Jue's first thought was to return to Shi Qing all the pain that he had inflicted in the past.

Now, Rong Jue lowered his eyes and looked at the Charm Pill he was holding.

He knew how to refine pills as well.

When he first entered the demon realm, he had often disguised himself as a pill refinement master in the foreign environment.

The pills in the demon realm were different than those in the cultivation world. Basically, the majority were poisons and all of them had strange names.

Rong Jue had refined this Charm Pill during the first few days of Shi Qing's imprisonment, but he waited until now to use it.

The effects of the Charm Pill were very clear. No matter what gender they were, you would be unable to leave the person you dual cultivate with after taking this pill.

After, if you don't dual cultivate with that person once every three days, an indescribably intense itch would affect your entire body and force you to lose all reason and seek help.

No matter how arrogant, distant or prideful they were in the past, they would be like a different person once the medicine takes effect.

Rong Jue did not know what he wanted from Shi Qing, but he was sure that he did not want to kill him.

But why?

For the admiration he once held in his youth for this man?

Or for the warmth and care he received for the first time in his life?

Even if it was false, even if it was only for a moment...

Rong Jue didn't want to let go.