Chapter 61.1

Editor: SimoB

Shi Qing and Meng Qing found a fortune teller under the big bridge.

This fortune teller wore a yellow vest, had a long beard and sunglasses on his face, and seemed to be blind. He also spoke with an accent. He wiped at his sweaty forehead with a towel in his hand like he was sweltering. There was an eight trigrams diagram before him.

Upon learning that Shi Qing and Meng Qing wanted to have their fortunes read, he picked up a tortoise shell and shook it before pouring out the coins inside. He stared at the coins on the diagram intently for half a minute before sighing. There was a ghastly look on his face.

"Aiyoyo, this is terrible! I hope you two aren't here to learn about your relationship, tsk tsk. Others will not approve of you two and will try their best to stop you."

Meng Qing widened his eyes slightly and examined this suspicious fortune teller. A look of hesitation gradually appeared on his face.

He quietly leaned towards Shi Qing's ear and whispered, "How does he know that we're here to learn about our relationship?"

Originally, when Shi Qing came and told him he wanted to get their fortunes told, Meng Qing was reluctant.

After all, he was from an orthodox cultivator sect and even he couldn't get any results when he tried.

That was understandable since Shi Qing wasn't a human being.

But now, this seemingly unreliable fortune teller actually did what he could not.

The demon king took a sip of his milk tea and raised their intertwined hands.

He followed Meng Qing's example and leaned towards the cultivator's ear, speaking quietly in his seductive voice, "Who else on this crowded street is holding hands at our age?"

Meng Qing came to a belated realization.

This 'master' was still talking.

"How cruel. Your relationship is destined to face rejection from your families."

"Especially you." He pointed to Shi Qing, who was smiling at him. He stroked his beard with an inscrutable face, "Your family can't tolerate the two of you. It might be your face, or your attitude, but they'll try to interfere. But it doesn't matter since you're lucky enough to meet me. I'm a generous guy so I'll dispel the miasma around you two and help you avoid this danger."

Shi Qing was still smiling, "So master, how much will your services cost?"

"Ai, why're you talking about money now."

The fortune teller waved his hand. His expression was all like "I don't care for money". Then he held out his hand with three fingers extended.

"Three hundred."

"Okay, I'll give you three hundred." Shi Qing took out the money and handed it to this guy, still smiling good-naturedly. "But master, you have to sign something for me in return. If what you say is false, you will have to pay the price."

The fortune teller: "......"

He stared carefully at the two men in front of him from behind his sunglasses.

They were both tall with long legs.

Meng Qing was fine. Although unusually handsome, he obviously had a good temper at first glance.

Shi Qing was an entirely different story. Although he was smiling, there was a dangerous aura about him.

And Shi Qing wore sunglasses like he did, but...