Chapter 97.2

Editor: Sahloknir

A certain piece of news spread like wildfire through Chi Yun sect.

Qing Jian Peak's supreme elder Shi Qing had expelled his eldest disciple, Rong Jue, from the sect.

A number of people said that they had expected this to happen.

How Supreme Elder Shi Qing treated Rong Jue was clear for anyone to see. There was really no need to elaborate.

His harsh attitude before could be explained away as expecting more out of his talented disciple, but what about forbidding him from seeking medical treatment after Rong Jue was injured?

Afterwards, although he openly clashed with Chi Xia Peak for Rong Jue's sake, although he gave Rong Jue the Pill Aurora grade Longevity Pill that he had refined...

Some people thought that Shi Qing had decided to turn over a new leaf based on those acts, but no one was surprised that Shi Qing and Rong Jue would dissolve their master-disciple relationship since Rong Jue was now a mortal.

Why would a mortal remain in the cultivation world?

In addition, Supreme Elder Shi Qing clearly had no love for this disciple of his. Even if he had given Rong Jue a Longevity Pill in the end, most of the sect's disciples agreed that it was out of pity.

After all, Rong Jue had gone from being a cultivator who could compete with the heavens to a mortal, and his lifespan had gone from a minimum of five hundred to a measly one hundred years.

Given the circumstances, a Longevity Pill to extend his life a little was the only kind of mentorly affection that Supreme Elder Shi Qing could give.

Everyone already knew in their hearts that Rong Jue would be leaving Qing Jian Peak, so no one was too shocked. The day he left was calm like any other, with no one planning on seeing Rong Jue off.

Shang Lu and Qiao Lingyu wanted to, but they were turned down by Rong Jue.

The two of them refused to give up hope. They continued to kneel on the cliffs of Qing Jian Peak, trying to get their Shizun to change his mind.

Even if Shixiong had become a mortal, he had grown up on Qing Jian Peak. If something happened to him after his sudden departure for the mortal realm, they wouldn't be able to help him in time.

However, no matter how much they pleaded, Shi Qing turned a deaf ear and stayed in his room.

Shang Lu and Qiao Lingyu knelt for seven days.

They got up on the eighth day.

It wasn't that they couldn't hold on any longer. News about Rong Jue had reached Chi Yun Sect.

Their Da-shixiong had actually headed to the demon realm after leaving the cultivation world and made a name for himself in just seven days.

He had even killed many powerful demon cultivators infamous in the cultivation world for their cruel and barbaric natures.

Old Monster Mo had once gone to the mortal realm and used a city of mortals to refine magic treasures.

Yu Zhenren had profound cultivation but a despicable nature. He had once gone to the cultivation world and tricked many young cultivators into using their spiritual energy to heal him. In the end, all of his victims were drained of all their energy until they died.

There was also Ghost Cheng and Ren Zhenren...

These were all hated people who had committed heinous sins, but that even the major sects could do nothing about due to their profound cultivation.