Chapter 29.2

In order to protect himself, Jing Yuanqi had studied Chinese kickboxing. Due to his continued dedication to training, none of these bodyguards were a match for him.

"You!"

Several bodyguards made a collaborative effort to catch Jing Yuanqi, but the youth weaved through their attempts effortlessly. He plopped himself down beside Shi Qing.

"Shi-laoshi, it's fine if you don't want to talk to other people, but how could you keep me away as well?"

The film emperor put down his book. There was a chilling light in his eyes, "Get away from me."

Jing Yuanqi was stunned.

This was the first time that Shi Qing used such a strong tone with him.

In the past, Shi Qing would never talk like this even when he drove Jing Yuanqi away.

The young man knew the weaknesses of his prey like the back of his hand. He skillfully raised the brightness of his sunny smile and moved about a millimeter away from the film emperor.

He had the face to tease him, "This is far enough right?"

Shi Qing's eyebrows tightened even more. His petal-like lips pursed slightly like he was very dissatisfied.

Jing Yuanqi could sense that something wasn't right.

What happened?

Why was Shi Qing suddenly so intolerant towards him?

Was it because of Cui Yunqing's eyebrows? Was Shi Qing refusing him because of that little fool?

Cui Yunqing, who was currently chatting with other people outside the circle of bodyguards suddenly felt a chill on his neck. He ducked his head subconsciously. Turning around, he saw Jing Yuanqi staring at him from within the circle.

Cui Yunqing immediately forgot about the strange feeling just now and waved happily at Jing Yuanqi.

Jing Yuanqi: Hehe. Fool.

How could Shi Qing's attitude towards him change because of him?

Then what was this about?

While he was thinking, those girls walked over.

The first step to having a conversation with famous people was, of course, to say hello. The girls tried to ignore the bodyguards as best they could. They were bubbly as they asked for a round of introductions.

After that, it was time to bring out the icebreakers.

For the purpose of enhancing the livestream, the props department carried over a box of darts.

"These are the signature darts of the 'Ancient Fog Monster'. Every one of these is coated in deadly poison. Be careful everyone!"

That was just a joke.

The Ancient Fog Monster was an ominous villain from 'God's Arrival'. He always carried poison-laced darts on him. Anyone hit by one of them would survive for three days at most.

This was obviously an attempt to pander to the fans of the novel.

As the referee, AA Rabbit explained the rules: "It's very simple. I'm going to put a dart on the ground. The participants will throw their darts one by one. It must be able to stand on its own and be as close to my dart as possible. The nearest dart will be the winner and the farthest one will be the loser. After that, the winner can ask the loser a question or dare the loser to do something of their choosing."