Chapter 52.1

Editor: SimoB

The situation was extremely embarrassing.

The parents were even more uncomfortable. One turned to ask their son, "What's going on? Didn't you tell me he fights all the time?"

They only came because they thought some bad students were bullying their children. They even self-righteously chased them to the rooftop.

They were expecting to see a group of students maliciously beating other students up. They even had their phones ready to record.

However, what greeted them was this harmonious scene.

What were they supposed to do now?

Their delinquent sons were also at a loss.

They knew exactly what kind of person Shi Qing was. He had always been unbearably arrogant and out of control.

To put it nicely, he was the leader of a specific clique.

To be more blunt, he collected bad students like they were pokemon.

He lured them with his money or threatened them with his fists. Nothing was off-limits to him.

Because their own group didn't fall in line behind him, Shi Qing often brought some lackeys to teach them a lesson when they cornered students and robbed them.

They managed to hold on until this guy had left to make a bigger name for himself at another school.

But what did they see?

Shi Qing was actually studying.

This was as unbelievable as aliens invading Earth, as Mars colliding with Saturn, and the big bad wolf falling in love with a little white rabbit.

The parents became anxious when they didn't receive an answer, "Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

The leader delinquent: "W-we don't know what's going on either..."

In the end, it was the homeroom teacher who broke the silence, coughing awkwardly after managing to squeeze through the crowd. He straightened his tie, which had migrated to his back as he was running over here.

"Um. Hey Shi Qing, what are you guys doing? Studying?"

"What else could we be doing."

The good-looking school bully quirked an eyebrow and shook the book he was holding, "Or do you think we came here to eat books?"

"How can you talk to your teacher like that?!" his homeroom teacher exclaimed. Zhuo Junli immediately pulled himself in front of Shi Qing.

The youth was as gentle and well-behaved as ever: "Don't be angry, teacher. Shi Qing's just scared because all of you suddenly barged in here by kicking down the door."

Scared...

The homeroom teacher stared at Shi Qing's 'Laozi's the best' expression before turning to the completely straight-faced Zhuo Junli.

This kid's so timid he thinks everyone else is timid too.

He had another coughing fit. "What kind of learning is this? Are you teaching them?"

"Yeah."

The top student warmly turned to look at Shi Qing.

"Shi Qing and the others were worried that they wouldn't be able to get into college with their current grades. They also knew that my family isn't well off, so they offered me a job as their tutor."