Arc 4: The Love of a Schoolyard Bully - Bullying You Because I Like Chapter 47.1

Editor: yummers

This was a novel about a very unfortunate boy's journey to the top. It mainly followed the story of the protagonist, Zhuo Junli, as he endured bullying in the workforce after leaving his miserable childhood behind; all the way to the pinnacle of his successful career.

Zhuo Junli's father was abusive, which caused his mother to leave home when he was a child. He grew up being beaten by his father.

Due to the lack of food and clothing, he was a very skinny boy growing up. His tattered clothes also set him apart from his peers, causing him to appear very pitiful.

But he hadn't been bullied much since he was a kid because he had an attractive appearance; he resembled those school idols on TV. His grades were also good, so ever since he started elementary school, the teachers were sympathetic towards this hardworking child from a troubled family.

His classmates-especially the female ones-admired that he was good-looking and smart. Most of all, he was willing to help them with difficult problems in class.

For Zhuo Junli, his school environment was better than the one at home.

That was, until he entered high school.

It was around this time that many boys had their first crush. What was infuriating was that most of the girls that they liked had a crush on Zhuo Junli.

The school idol who was handsome, smart, and kind to others.

Then, Zhuo Junli's popularity decreased just a bit. Although there were one or two people who targeted him, they didn't dare go too far.

It wasn't until his sophomore year that everything changed when a new transfer student appeared.

He had a strong background. Although he was arrogant, he was also very generous. He quickly gathered a bunch of underlings and usurped the title of school bully.

The school bully liked the prettiest girl in his class.

It just so happened that, unfortunately, the girl had confessed to Zhuo Junli. Even though Zhuo Junli rejected her in a kind manner, the girl said that she would still have feelings for him.

The school bully was furious.

He chased after the girl while tormenting Zhuo Junli in various ways.

The teacher tried to help at first, but the school bully's background was too influential. He bullied Zhuo Junli without leaving a mark on him. When the teacher tried to reprimand him, the bully would smile and say that it was an accident. In the end, the teacher could only turn a blind eye to this matter.

Zhuo Junli's nightmarish school days began.

The school bully used underhanded but effective methods.

He asked to be Zhuo Junli's roommate on purpose during the beginning of the year when the school was assigning two-people dorms. In the middle of winter, he waited until Zhuo Junli was away to pour ice-cold water on his bed, causing him to suffer for the entire night.

When he heard that Zhuo Junli had gotten a part-time job, he deliberately went with his gang to cause trouble.

He also blocked Zhuo Junli after school, verbally harassed him, and even tried dragging him to the bathroom and locking him in there for the night.

It could be said that Zhuo Junli hasn't had a single good day since the school bully arrived.

The only silver lining was that, at the time, the school bully was wary of the teachers, so he only pulled small pranks.