Chapter 15.2

The happiest one in all of this was Shi Qing.

He played through all the fun activities, and he was still able to stroll around and buy whatever he wanted. Every day, he switched to a new outfit that Yin Mingzheng would have disapproved of. As long as he mentioned it to Le Youyuan, he could have anything he asked for. Le Youyuan has always been a generous guy. Even if he asked him for the Forbidden City, he would find a way to build it.

Plus the animosity value was dropping fast.

People really were bastards.

The animosity value stubbornly refused to go down while he was acting cute beside him.

When he ran away from home, it dropped like a rock.

Shi Qing lived in the largest and most luxurious of rooms. The ground was covered with a fluffy white carpet. Sunlight shone through the window that spanned an entire wall. A few exquisite pillows were scattered around. In the afternoon, the youth was always wearing an oversized shirt while he napped on the carpet.

While he was awake, he liked to stretch his body like a kitten before rolling around comfortably.

He seemed more and more like a little prince that was beloved by all.

Shi Qing was rolling around happily today as well. He enjoyed the pleasant sensation of the soft carpet against his skin. The System who was also ecstatic called out:

[Ding! Yin Mingzheng's animosity value: 15/100]

As usual, it went down a little bit.

With this notification, Shi Qing knew that Yin Mingzheng was spying on him again.

The youth squinted under the sunlight in the direction of the floor to ceiling window. He lifted the collar of his shirt and sniffed it. His beautiful white face showed a satisfied expression.

He even nuzzled against the cloth with his face.

Yin Mingzheng saw such a picture from a nearby building with a telescope.

-Boom!

A rush of blood seemed to explode in the man's head. His ears were flaming red.

The oversized shirt that the youth had on was his.

Shi Qing liked to wear big clothes, especially Yin Mingzheng's shirts with a coat outside.

He was wearing this shirt before he left home.

Naturally, he wasn't being intimate with the shirt.

His actions were aimed at its true owner.

Yin Mingzheng had to rest for a long time before his blood stopped boiling. He continued to greedily take in every detail of the youth through his telescope.

In order to prevent Le Youyuan from doing something to his little prince, Yin Mingzheng, a man that never cared about where he lived before, bought a house beside Le Youyuan's mansion.

His strong sense of hearing and intuition were enough for him to monitor and punish Le Youyuan as necessary 24 hours a day.

Even when he was on a mission, there were other volunteers helping out with this project.

They also wanted to ensure that their future sister-in-law would not be bullied by an adulterer like Le Youyuan.

Le Youyuan had to admit defeat.

There's just no reasoning with this guy.

Ever since little Shi Qing moved in, he was constantly under Yin Mingzheng's oppressive surveillance. Before going to bed, he always had to worry about the possibility that Yin Mingzheng would snap and come to off him in the night.