Chapter 51, THE END?

Magsimula sa umpisa

He chuckled. He carries me back inside and continue his kisses. I started to be drunk on his kisses, It's addicting and gets better when it's longer like wine.

“Where do you want to be married? And have our honeymoon?” he asked to me, still doing the thing on my lips. “Brazil? France? Australia? South Africa? Name it, I’m ready to pay millions just to make your fairy tale wedding my prince,” he added.

I don't have a moment to answer because how possessive of him with my lips. He bites and nibbles it to make the kiss a hotter one.

PW

I look at myself on the mirror. I am so nervous right now. Today is our wedding. Toffer rented a whole island in Brazil just to make our wedding so special.

“Nervous?” Charlotte asked to me.

Charlotte is my maid of honor. I nodded at her. She stand up in the bed she's sitting down and pat my back.

“Don't tell me you have a cold feet Mr. Crein I mean Mr. Cruz,” she teased me. “Toffer is a good man, he really loves you, he even rented a whole island in Brazil just to make a perfect wedding, and you just want to run away,” he added.

I tint and slap her back softly.

“Tss. I have no plan to run away Charlotte, it's just I'm just to nervous to face those crowds, what if I panic and say no-"

She suddenly cover my mouth. I took a deep inhale and exhale. I overacted there.

“Relax Lev, stop overacting. Just remember those sad past you have will now be gone, Toffer is their to start a new life with you,” she uttered and smiled to me.

I smiled at her back, I hug her very tight.

“Thank you for being a good friend to me,” I said to her.

I noticed that she didn't response. I look at her and she's crying.

“Stop crying, your make up will be ruin,” I said to her. “Let's go?” she asked to me.

I simply nodded at her. While walking to the venue of the wedding, I started to be anxious. While we are getting close to the venue, I started to saw Toffer. He's smiling, he's very happy to be his partner, also me.
They started the entourage, sponsors walks gracefully, flowers spreads on the carpet. When it's my turn to walk, my parents accompany to the aisle. We started to walk, the wedding hasn't started yet but I can saw my mother crying.

We already reach where Toffer is standing. He mano to my parents as a sign of respecting them. I also mano on his parents.

“You look good today Toffer,” I complimented to him.

He smiles at me, he attempt to kiss me but Kane stopped him. Kane is his best man.

“Bro. It's not time to that yet,” Kane said.
Toffer chuckled. “You too,” he complimented back.

The priest arrived, before starting the wedding, he smiled at the both of us.
The wedding goes on so smoothly. It's time to say our vows.

“Toffer, I thought you're just a good friend of mine, but not until how caring and dedicating you are, I just want to grow old with you Toffer. You're the one who complete those shattered parts on my heart. I promised to be the best partner for you. Not a perfect one but a best one.”

Crowd started to be emotional even Toffer can't stop to drop his tears.

“Lev, my prince. From the moment I met you, I feel that you are the one, the one who will complete my life, the one who makes me so possessive and selfish. I can't promise you to be a perfect husband but I will love you unconditionally and till afterlife.”

I glance at him and smiled.

“Toffer would you accept Lev as your wife nor husband?” the priest asked.

“I do, Father,” he said with a smile on his face.

“Lev, would you accept Toffer as your husband?”

I nodded and answered, “I do.”

“Now, you can taste I mean kiss your bride!” the priest said.

He suddenly grabs my face and kisses it passionately. The crowd gets wild.
It's time for our honeymoon. I am currently waiting for him in the bed. He gets out on the bathroom only wearing a boxer. Those hunk body he have, I've already owning it. He started to dance to seduce me which is effective.

“Now you're mine and only mine Mr. Crein i mean Mr. Cruz,” he said seductively. He begun to kiss me and bites my lower lip and the night goes excting.

                                  E N D ?

Because of the movements we do while kissing I fall out on the bed. I look around and it saw I am falling on space. I don't know what is happening. Maybe I am just hallucinating. I heard a happy birthday song and saw Zheke’s image.

I woke up while catching a breath. I saw Charlotte, Kelly and Mildred singing me happy birthday.  It was just a dream. It's been days when Toffer proposed to me, he's even sweeter than usual after he propose to me, I think he has a surprise for me.

“Happy Birthday Lev!” they shouted.

I smiled at them. Wait, why did Zheke's image appear on my dream and I suddenly remembered it's his death anniversary. It's been years.

Di ko pa pala nakakahalati ang plot hihihi ;)