I'm In - Adam Lowry

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Adam fucking Lowry, you better turn yourself around and explain everything this instant" I said sternly, making him stop in his tracks.

"It doesn't matter" he said quickly as he turned around to face me.

"Of course it matters" I said softly.

"Last night, you..." he took a breath seemingly trying to come up with the right words. "You told me you...felt a certain way...about me" he slowly got the words out.

"Oh. Oh God. I feel sick again" I sat back down on the bed and put my face in my hands.

"I'm so sorry, I'll get going" Adam explained turning to leave again.

"Wait" I called out stopping him again. "Wait a minute...you kissed me." I said more to myself, finally coming to the realization. "I told you something like that...and you...kissed me"

"You really don't remember anything from last night huh?" He asked confused, crossing his arms.

"You weren't freaked out?" I looked up at him in shock.

"It doesn't matter" he ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop saying that" I threw my head back.

"Ok fine, no. I wasn't freaked out. I was...relieved" he explained making his way to me and sitting back on the bed.

"Relieved?" I rose an eyebrow at him.

"Y/N, I've liked you since the first time I met you" he grabbed my hand again.

"But I was with-" I started before he cut me off.

"Yeah...I know"

"Wow" I breathed out.

"Is it true?" He asked quietly.

"What?" I tilted my head at him in confusion.

"Do you feel that way? About me?" He asked cautiously. I couldn't think of anything to do but look at him and nod my head. "So what's wrong with this?" He pulled my hand up and put it against his chest.

"I shouldn't be in love with you, Adam. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Even just the way you look at me makes me fall apart. But I can't, we can't" I quickly spoke out.

"Because of Mark?"

"Well...yeah" I trailed off.

"Your breakup was mutual, I think he would understand. He said to me once that the only thing he wanted was for you to be happy." he started speaking slowly.

"Really? Would you understand this" I motioned between the two of us with my free hand.

"He doesn't lay awake at night thinking about you. He doesn't wish every second of the day that he could just see your smile because it makes his whole day better. He doesn't love you so much that his heart hurts at the fact that you're not his" he gripped my hand tighter holding it against his chest a little harder. "But I do"

"You do?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

He nodded not breaking eye contact with me.

"I love you, Y/N. Maybe I shouldn't be in love with you either but...I can't help it either" he chuckled softly placing his free hand on my cheek. "Everything you do makes me fall in love with you a little more and I know you said we can't, but we can. I know we can" he rubbed his thumb gently over my cheek.

"I love you" I barely got out above a whisper.

A smile slowly spread on his face.

"I will never not love hearing you say that"

"Adam?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?" He swallowed nervously.

"Can you kiss me again?" I looked at him seriously.

"I can definitely do that" he grinned leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine again.

"I'm in if you're in" I said with a smile. "Let's do this"

"I'm so in" he smiled widely.

"I'm also in for that breakfast if you're still in, greasy breakfast food sounds amazing actually" I giggled gripping his hand a little tighter.

"Oh I'm definitely still in" he chuckled pressing another quick kiss to my lips. "Get ready, baby" he stood up to leave.

"Baby?" I said with a smile, still not believing I could actually call him that.

"Yeah, hun?" He stopped and turned to face me.

"After breakfast, can we just spend the day in bed together?" I looked at him questioningly.

"I'm in" he gave another bright smile before turning and leaving.

Requested by: truenorth55
Who is responsible for my love for this man 😂

Hope you enjoyed it love! 💙🤍💙🤍💙