Magic - Brock Boeser

Start from the beginning

"I told you I don't have to go" his voice made me smile while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Of course you have to go, it's guys night"

"But you're here, and I don't get to see you enough" he turned to me tugging on my shirt gently. Or rather, his shirt.

"I'll still be here when you get back. I'm just going to shop a little then spend the night on your couch watching movies"

"But I see them all the time" he looked up at me.

"You'll be glad you went" I smiled, messing up his hair before running to fully get ready.

I opted for a natural look, leaving my hair natural as well. I also voted on taking a hoodie of Brock's. His clothes were so much better than mine.

"I stole a hoodie, just so you know" I laughed grabbing my things to leave. "Do you need anything before I go?" I asked grabbing my keys out of my purse.

"Please, please, let me know when you get back here safe" he made his way to the living room, buttoning up his shirt.

"Yeah...yeah of course" I snapped myself out of it. He didn't have to look that good going out for guys night. "You need me to pick you up anything?"

"No thanks" he replied with a smile. He wrapped me in a hug and squeezed gently. "Just be careful, that's all I need"

"I'm always careful" I breathed a laugh, getting way too comfortable in his arms.

"My hoodie looks amazing on you by the way" he gave another soft squeeze before pulling away.

"Thanks" I tried to hide my blush. "I like this shirt on you" I fixed his collar. "It really...brings out your eyes" I was trying to stay focused on my compliment but his eyes on mine were so distracting.

He reached up and grabbed my hand as I was trying to pull it away.

"I can really stay with you tonight" he said slowly, my hand still in his.

"Go have fun, we have all day tomorrow. Please call me if you need a ride" I kissed his cheek quick and walked out the door before I did something I would regret.

I shopped for a bit before I grabbed some food and headed back to the house. I made sure to grab food for Brock too in case he forgot to eat.

I settled in on the couch after eating and started a movie. It wasn't long before I found myself asleep and being shaken.

"Y/N" I heard Brock's voice softly as he shook me.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" I sat up still half asleep.

"Yeah sorry, I just. I had to come home" he said seriously.

"Why?" I asked confused. Rubbing my eyes.

"Well,I was talking to everyone...about you and I realized" he started as one of his hands fell to my thigh. "I didn't want to be away from you"

"Oh, I'm sorry I told you to go then. We can definitely hang out."

"I don't just mean tonight, or while you're visiting" he placed a gentle hand on my cheek. "I mean always. I never want to be away from you"

Unsure if it was from still being partially asleep, the way he was looking at me, or my feelings finally getting the better of me, I leaned forward and quickly pressed my lips to his before I could talk myself out of it.

I eased when he held me closer to him.

"Sorry, I've wanted to do that for awhile now" I watched his face for a reaction.

"Might want to do it again then. Just to be sure" he joked.

I leaned forward and kissed him again.

"I'm sure" I smiled at him.

"Me too" he returned the smile.

"I bought you some food too, in case you didn't eat" I explained, a hand on either side of his face.

"You did?" His smile grew again as I nodded. "I love you" he kissed me quick and got up to go to the kitchen.

"Wow you fell in love with me from a few kisses and food? I must be magic" I joked with a laugh.

"I fell in love with you years ago, I was just better at containing it then" he laughed.

"Still say it's because I'm magic" I giggled.

"We can go with that too" he bent down in front of where I was sitting and kissed my nose quickly. "Magic"

Requested by: EPettersson_

Thanks for requesting! 💙💚💙💚💙