Chapter 66: I'm fine.

OH CRAP!!!! OKay so I may have accidentally posted chapter 68 when I hadn't yet posted chapter 66 or 67....fuck okay erm I'm just going to post both 66 and 67 now and you get 3 chapters in one day xD this may mean that I won't post another in a few more days maybe not I DON'T KNOW but thanks to LiveLaughLove42 for noticing my error otherwise you'd never ever see 66 and 67 xD Sorry!

"Dan Howell. Daniel Howell. Where is he?" I asked the front desk quickly, and she pointed me to a waiting room, where Jess was waiting. 

"Where's Phil?" She stood up, and I shook my head. 

"I didn't go to the hotel. Where is Dan?"

"He's-" She looked over at Alfie, Zoe, Caspar and Louise. "-In the other room."

I rushed in and ran over to where he was curled up on the hospital bed, sleeping. I looked up at the nurse who was hovering around the other patients. 

"Is he supposed to be sleeping?"

She smiled at me. "He needs some rest."

So I sat with him, watched while he slept. Alfie sat down next to me.

"Is he okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah...I owe you one, thank you so much. If you hadn't told me to go back or tell Phil, he could have died." I pulled him into a hug and he beamed at me.

"It's no problem."

"You don't have to stay, you don't have much longer in Florida. We can always hang out in London."

He nodded. "Okay, sounds great. We can do a video together."

"Has Caspar edited the video I did with him? I have a feeling people will begin shipping Laspar."

He chuckled. "Could be better. There's always Lalfie."

"Please, it shall always be Zalfie in their hearts." 

Alfie chuckled before saying goodbye. Jess and Phil walked over and Phil looked worried.

"Is he okay?"

I nodded, stroking his face. I played with the curls in his hair. "He'll be fine, I hope."

An hour later, Dan's eyes fluttered open, and he swore. "Please tell me I'm not where I think I am." He groaned, pushing his head deep into his pillows. 

He looked up at me. "Did I scare you?"

I laughed. "Very much. Don't do that to me again."

"Sorry." He pouted, then he stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Ew, I have awful breath right now." 

He was let out less than an hour later, and we went back to the hotel room in silence. The bed sheets had been changed, and there was a strong scent of room freshener. Dan pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I scared you." He mumbled into my neck. "I'm so tired."

"You should go to sleep, are you okay with me going out?"

"I'll make sure I don't fall asleep." His eyes shut slightly and he rubbed his eyes. I took his hand, swinging our arms together.

"Yeah, yeah." I pulled him into a kiss and he smirked. 

"I can think of something better to do instead of sleeping..." He murmured, kissing me again.

Yeah yeah it's a lidddddllee bit short but its the day after Dan and Charlies tweet war (yes you already know I write chapters in advance xD) and I'm not going to throw my opinion at you because I never throw my opinion at anyone but I just feel sad :') Both parties should have really not tweeted in the first place, cause the fandoms started the wars and I just run away from drama like the plague xD But it's kinda just made me feel down so I haven't written much today xd sorry sorry sorry XD I have my reasons for everything ;D Also today I cried over the idea of me not making any friends on holiday xD Yeah, don't ask me why xD

(im editing the chaps and i really dont remember what the tweets were about now omg does the opinion count it might not even be valid anymore haha)

On the plus side, I totally laughed at the idea that Phil tweeted about circular shaped food to calm the tension and awkwardness. That's my kinda guy xD

@zoeishere TWWEEETT MEH