Chapter 60: Fans, can't hack them.

Back from London! Ahh was extremely awesome!

Also hit 400 subscribers today! :D super super happy about this yaaaaaay! <3

The day went by faster than I could fathom. I spent it walking around Florida, seeing what it was like outside of the hotel and away from Disneyland. Phil had been here multiple times with his family, so he was our tour guide, even though he got us lost various times. Phil's sense of direction was laughable.

Which led me to the table where fans were lining up to meet me, Dan, Phil and Jess and I was teasing Phil on how much he failed the day before.

"I'm sorry! I guess I'm no Floridian." He laughed as he greeted this one girl and had their photos taken.  I stood on my chair and shouted to everyone, holding my vlogging camera.

"Say hi everyone!"

A chorus of 'hello's and 'hi's matched with vigorous waving of fans as I scanned the room with my camera. I then went into the crowd and started saying hello to random fans in the queue while they waited for the main attraction.

"Hey! How are you?" I smiled as I held the camera out to show me and the girls I were talking to. 

"Good!" They grinned and waved at the camera. One girl yelled at the camera. "LOVE YOU DAN!"

I laughed awkwardly, giving the camera a confused look. 

"What's it like dating Dan?" Another girl asked, and I smiled.

"It's great! I'm probably the worst girlfriend ever if you see all those photos I post of him on twitter when he's being very unattractive or sleeping."

"I don't think Dan could ever be unattractive." She blushed, and I hummed in response. He may be able to pull off a lot which the average person couldn't, but not everything!

"Yeah, well I'm a lucky girl." I murmured. "So besides Dan and Phil, who else have you met or planning to meet?"

"We want to meet Zoella, Alfie, Caspar, Marcus and loads more! We haven't met anyone else yet!"

"I saw Damon Fizzy walking around the hotel earlier!" Another girl grinned, and I smiled.

"Well I think I'm featured in Zoella's first daily vlog of Playlist Live, so don't forget to watch that!" I said goodbye and carried on around the vlog around the queue. About half an hour I came back to Dan. I pointed the camera to show the both of us. 

"Hey babe." He smiled, kissing me quickly, and I giggled as I heard a chorus of screams and 'awh's from the line. 

"Hey, your fans are really cool!" I beamed, a second before one girl ran up to Dan and licked his cheek. 

"Woah," Dan pulled a disgusted face, and Phil jumped.

"It's you!" He pointed at her. "She licked my face a few years ago too!"

Dan wiped his face in horror as a guy saw the girl out of the room. "Wow, that was weird."

"I want to rewatch that." I giggled, pressing the stop on the camera and watching the last part, showing Dan. "Our faces!"

Dan chuckled. "For a second then I thought you'd go all possessive over me...." I could sense slight disappointment, so I grabbed his face in between my hands and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"You're mine, not any other face licking girl out there can say that."

He smirked at me, pleased. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Ahh so um I don't have much else to add but please check out my channel :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I'm super tired and shizzle and tomorrow I have results sooo that's all! byeee if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment!

twwwweeter: @zoeishere