Chapter 25: L.A. L.A. Baby

Because I watched JONAS: LA the title must be read in the theme tune to that show. That is an order. 

Also, 2700 views! Awesome guys! :D

"Cat! Hey!" I grinned as I enveloped my good friend in a big bear hug. Cat giggled and held her vlogging camera to her face. 

"So guess who came to LA just for me...I'm just kidding but look who it is!" She then pointed the camera to me and I laughed. 

"I wanted you to meet someone very special to me." I looked over my shoulder and saw Phil, Jess and Lia walking behind me. I took Lia's hand and smirked at Cat. "Meet my girlfriend."

"I can't believe we haven't met yet!" Cat beamed at Lia and pulled her into a hug. "We're going to be great friends."

"I....I freaking love your accent." Lia blushed and Cat laughed. 

"Thanks! You're so beautiful! Dan you're a lucky guy." Cat winked at me and I grinned, squeezing Lia's hand and looking down at her.

"I know." 

Lia groaned. "Guys don't make me blush, I'm the lucky one here and that's that." She smirked at me and I chuckled as Cat greeted Phil.

"You're getting married!?" Cat gasped and pulled them both into a hug. "Congrats!"

I cleared my throat, and Cat smirked. "And congrats on the baby, you two! If it's a girl name her Cat, yeah?"

"Don't bet on it." I rolled my eyes and headed to Cat's car with our suitcase. I asked Cat to pick us up at the airport and take us to the hotel before we went out for a meal with a few other youtubers who live in L.A.

"Tyler's coming tonight, and Joey. Also Ian and Anthony and Ingrid!" Cat cheered as she drove us to the restaurant. "You'll love them girls." I made sure Lia was sat next to me and I was glad when Cat and Ingrid also sat down next to her. Cat was a good friend so I was glad she approved of Lia, not that it would stop me from dating her, but still. 

Cat sent me a text halfway through the meal.

Lia is great! When are you going to put a ring on that finger dude! - Cat

I chuckled and turned to Cat. "I'm working on it." 

"Good!" Cat retorted, and Lia gave me a confused look but let it go as she was talking to Tyler from across the table. 

"Lia you must be in my next video. I adore you." Tyler laughed and Lia blushed. 

"Deal."

Tyler looked at Jess. "Not forgetting you either! When Dan and Phil are working you're coming to my place."

"Great idea!" Phil beamed at me. He looked pleased everyone loved our girlfriends too. 

The rest of the meal went really well, and soon we departed to our hotel. I wasn't really that tired so I decided to edit and upload today's vlog onto the channel. Lia kept climbing out of bed and running to the bathroom, and I wish there was a way I could help her but morning sickness was normal. I googled it anyway and I grinned at Lia as she came back. 

"Google says if you have loads of morning sickness it means our baby will have a high IQ."

"Well they would have gotten that from me." Lia grinned and I shook my head.

"Hello? I studied Law, Lia. Law."

"And you dropped out."

"Doesn't matter." I shook my head and planted a kiss on her head as she snuggled into my side. "I'm just uploading today's video."

"Okay." Lia murmured, and within minutes she had drifted off to sleep on me. I posted the video and then turned off the light, pulling her closer to me as I too fell asleep.

L.A. L.A, Babehhh...what I'd do to go to L.A. and meet Tyler, Cat and every other youtuber I watch like all the time :D Dream come true right there xD If any of you are youtubers just so happening to stalk a youtuber fanfic....hit me up, yeah? ;D 

So I've been doing my exams recently and yesterdays exam I mayyy have been a little cheeky. So cheeky in fact I thought I was pushing the limit and crossed it out. Do you want to know what I put? Hmm I feel too embarrassed to say now so you shall never knowww :o

As always, if you enjoyed the chapter please vote or comment lovvvee ^_^ also please follow me on twitter at @mustbethe1d or @zoeishere and subscribe to my channel or like my video? ^_^ www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and you shall get free invisible virtual cookie dough icecream!!! <3