Chapter 53: England

I'm back everyone! Sorry I've been away, I went to the magical land of Egypt and I didn't want to tell anyone where I was going because of all the dangerous shiz going on there right now :'D but I'm home now and so happy at the response from my newest video! ^_^ check it out on www.youtube.com/mszoeishere or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOXAJ48_8M <3

As soon as Phil opened the door to the apartment me and Dan stumbled in, heading straight to the bedroom where we collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I heard Jess's voice.

"I'm going to raid their camera and see what they took, hopefully nothing I don't want to see."

I didn't worry about it, unless Dan had taken any sneaky shots, as sleep enveloped me. 

The next time I opened my eyes, the clock said it was 7pm at night. I don't do well with jet lag. I heard Phil talking to himself, and I sat up in bed, trying to understand what had happened.

Oh right, we're home now. 

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a shower and to freshen up. I tied my hair up as I put a dress on, and said hi to Phil, who was on younow in the office. 

"Hey Phil." I stuck my head so I could see what was on his laptop and he smiled. 

"Hey Lia, how was your holiday?" He then addressed the audience. "Lia and Dan got back this morning and they've slept for hours now."

"It was amazing, have I tanned?" I put my arm to Voldemort's and smiled proudly as I could tell the difference in skin colour. "Yes! At least there's someone I can compare to with pride- Dan makes me feel so pale still."

"Did you get me anything nice?"

I smiled and nodding, going to the suitcase to pull out the gifts we got for Phil and Jess. I handed him the bag. 

"These are for you and Jess, seeing as you are now one person."

"Oh wow! Thanks Lia...and Dan, but he can't hear me right now." He pulled out some bracelets and some hand crafted wooden figurines. He placed them on the table after showing his fans. "Oooh!" He took out the clay elephant with various painted patterns on it. 

"Wait for it..." I smirked, and Phil gasped as he took out a lion.

"Rawr!" He beamed as it went onto the table. "Lia is like the best sister in law ever."

"Don't make me blush." I joked. "But you can carry on." 

Phil laughed. "Are you hungry? I can cook you up something."

I shook my head. "No, no. I'll make something for me and Dan. He'll probably wake up...eventually. And we haven't eaten in hours."

I heard a bang and a yelp, and I laughed. "I think Dan just fell out of bed."

A minute later Dan walked in, rubbing his eyes. "Hey babe, you showed him the stuff we got him and Jess?" 

I nodded and Phil smiled. "Thanks, Dan!"

"No problem."

"Want to say hi?" Phil offered, and Dan shook his head.

"I need to get a shower in, if you're still on when I'm done I will."

"I need to cook, bye internet." I smiled, waving at the laptop before disappearing to the kitchen to make food. Ten minutes after Dan went into the bathroom, he came out with soaked hobbit hair.

"Hey babe, I'm just gonna say hi to the viewers." He pointed to the office and I nodded, smiling.

"Food's ready in twenty."

"Thanks, babe." he walked over to kiss me quickly, before heading to the office. 

My phone buzzed while I was cooking, and I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lia. You're back?" Jason cheered, and I smirked.

"Yes, I got back this morning, been sleeping for the whole day...when did you want to meet up?"

"Er, tomorrow? I've got nothing planned."

"Well I have work until 5 so meet me at Starbucks after then?" 

"Sure, sounds great, so how was the holiday?"

I continued chatting to Jason until Dan came back as food was ready, and I pushed my phone into the pocket of my dress. He wrapped an arm around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder, taking a deep breath.

"Smells good, babe."

"Why thank you." I felt my phone buzz again and I let it go to voice mail. Dan slid his hand into my pocket, and I moved quickly to the other side of the kitchen to avoid him taking my phone.

"You have a missed call...from Jason." 

I cleared my throat. Guess I wasn't quick enough. "Er, yeah."

"What...never mind..." he sighed, pushing my phone onto the counter like it was the plague. I didn't reply as I served our food, and handed him a plate, turning on the TV so I could watch something. Dan cleared his throat. 

"I'm going to edit my holiday videos..." he mumbled, looking away.

"Okay....well...have fun." I pouted at him. He could get so immature at times.

oooh so tension? 

I seriously cannot wait to show you all what I got and the craziest experience I had in Egypt! In the meantime, please check out my video, like and subscribe as it would mean the WORLD to me :D <3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOXAJ48_8M 

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

twitter: @mustbethe1d or @zoeishere

tumblr: zoeishere.tumblr.com