Chapter 98: Not So Awkward Flight.

Two chapters away from the END OF THIS FANFIC WHAT :D If you want to follow the sequel its already on my page! :D 

"Lia, first class boarding now, let's go." Jack grabbed my hand as he pulled me off my seat, and I grabbed my bag, eyes flickering to Dan, who was paying full attention to his phone. I smiled at Phil and Jess before heading to our gate. 

Finn pulled out his camera and stopped us all before pointing the camera at us. Jack grinned at the camera. 

"What's up guys. So we are just about to board our flight to Italy, where our video really takes off. See you on the other side!" He put an arm around my shoulder and began walking again, and I laughed. 

"Thanks again for the upgrade, Dan's being all prissy right now."

Finn caught up with us. "Things not going to well?"

"Yeah, thanks to you." I rolled my eyes. "Seriously you deserve so much crap right now for that tweet."

"Woah, I said I'm sorry!" Finn chuckled. "I was incredibly drunk."

"Yeah, I can tell. But I guess it worked both ways. It pushed me and Dan to talk to each other." I smirked, knowing Finn's smile would falter when I said that. Finn didn't reply, but Jack did.

"So what's up with him now?" Jack smiled. "You still not getting back with him?"

"Pretty much. I'm not making this easy on him. I don't even know whether it will happen at all, anyway."

"Why not? Hey, if it doesn't work out with you and Dan, there's always room in my bed." Jack flirted, and I slapped his arm, giggling. 

"Bro code! Bro code! But thanks for the offer." I rolled my eyes. "Sure glad Dan didn't hear that."

"Nah, I'm only kidding. Don't want to feel the wrath of Dan, do I?"

"That you don't." I smirked, handing finding my seat on the plane. Jack sat next to me and Finn sat next to Jack. 

On the flight there we began planning out what we were going to do. We were all staying at the same hotel so we'd start early and have breakfast, do some traveling, then on the 3rd day we had the climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa planned. Jack had to book it weeks in advance otherwise there would be no room. So it would be us 3 climbing while Phil or someone else filmed from below as well as both twins having a camera on them too. 

"And this is going on your channel?" I asked, and he nodded. "Are we doing anything for my channel?"

"Yes! Sorry, I figured we could do a video tomorrow, here's some ideas we've come up with..." Jack chuckled. We settled on an Ask video, and they were going to give me all the vlog footage so I can make an Italy vlog on my channel too. 

"Sounds great!" I smiled, before the smile slipped from my lips. "Fuck, I don't think Jess changed the room. I think I'm still supposed to be sharing a bed with Dan." I put my head on the table in front of me, groaning.

"I would offer you to come into our room but we have two double beds in the same room." Jack winked, and shook his head. "Can't help you there. Good luck with that."

"Thanks." I muttered, shutting my eyes. "Thanks for the support."

Soon the flight was over and we filed out of the plane, heading over to find our luggage. Phil caught up to me, hugging me from my side. 

"Hey! How was your flight?"

"It was good! Just went over some video ideas then I slept a little bit too."

"Me too- Jess fell asleep straight away. Lia I forgot to tell you that we tried to change your...room arrangements. But there was no extra rooms available."

"I guessed." I murmured, cranking my head to see if I could spot my luggage. "Did you tell Dan?"

"Yeah. He seemed okay with it."

"Was that before this morning?"

"No, I told him on the plane."

"Oh, okay." I pursed my lips. "Did he mention anything else?"

"Nope, he was pretty quiet about it all, which worries me." Phil shook his head as he grabbed one suitcase. "He's not usually like this."

"Yeah well." I sighed loudly as I grabbed my suitcase, then gave Phil a look. "Not my problem."

"What has gotten into you, Lia? I thought you loved him, why are you being so....cold hearted?"

"I'm not. I'm just making sure I don't get hurt any more." I looked away and Phil sighed.

"No pain, no gain, Lia." Phil walked along side me after he got Jess's bag, and smiled at me. "I'm here if you need to talk."

"Thanks, Phil!" I smirked, and looked back at him. "Have you figured out the name yet?"

"Of the baby? No, not yet. But if I see any cool baby clothes here I'm buying it." Phil beamed. 

Phil feels! 

So Uni has made my life sooo busy I've not been able to just sit down and do nothing for the past month! In my frees I come home and sleep cause I never get enough of it! That's how bad it is, but I'm loving it haha ^_^ *cough* today I may have gone to bed at 6am due to a night out and just sitting in the kitchen with my flatmates and friends talking...and I had to wake up at 8am for class xD YAY!

We hit 580 subscriberrrsss :D new chapter coming your way when we hit 585 subscribers, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

I'd love it if you checked out my videos hehe ^_^ 

BTW I will get back to every single comment you post on my chapters but currently wattpad is messing up and each comment is shown like ten times and I'm waiting for that to be sorted before I end up replying to everyone 10 times over haha! So if you enjoyed please vote, comment and follow me on here! ^_^ <3