Chapter 33: Don't go.

We hit 5000 reads! How freaking awesommeee :D 

The next day I got another call off Crystal, and I sighed. I had to deal with her now rather than later. 

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you gotten back to me, Dan?"

"Because! Because you're crazy! Do you really think you're getting anywhere, doing this?"

"...I'm pregnant..Dan."

I scoffed. "Please, you're pathetic-"

"-Dan, no please!"

"Goodbye, Crystal. Stop calling me, contacting me, going to the Radio station and stay out of my life." I hung up, sighing, then jumped when I heard Lia clear her throat, wrapped in a towel from her shower.

"I...I guess that issue with her was a bigger deal than I thought." She mumbled, not looking me in the eyes as she walked to the bedroom, water from her hair dripping behind her.

"Lia, wait." I jumped up, sighing. "I'm sorry. I want to tell you but I can't. Please."

Lia frowned. "What is it?"

I breathed deeply, and opened my mouth but no words came out. Lia sighed. 

"Fine, don't tell me."

"Lia I will. I will tell you. Just not yet. Crystal's got some sort of obsession with me and I don't want it to ruin what we have."

"Sort it." Lia pulled me into a hug. "She's not having you. You're mine."

"She's honestly...she's been coming to the station, calling me everyday..."

Lia was quiet, but I guess she was just sad that some girl was trying to mess with us.

LIA POV

If Dan wouldn't sort this himself, I had to. Crystal was literally insane. I wish I had never met her. 

That night, when Dan thought I had gone to sleep, I sent Crystal a text.

Meet me tomorrow, 6pm in Starbucks- Dan.

Yes, hate me for using Dan's phone. But I couldn't wait any longer. She wouldn't answer to me.

At 5:50pm, I told Dan I was going out, and he was editing a video so he just hummed a reply. 

I waited inside Starbucks with a hot chocolate, waiting for her to arrive. When she saw me, her face contorted in pain, before sitting down in front of me.

"I'm guessing that text was from you then."

"You're smart." I hummed. "What do you want from us?"

"I don't want anything from you, you emo bitch" She spat. I laughed.

"So what do you want?"

"What's rightfully mine."

"Which is?"

She was quiet, and I rolled my eyes. 

"It's Dan, isn't it? You do realise he's my boyfriend. Since before I even met you."

A glint sparked in her eye. "Oh really? Because from what I remember, I had him too."

I froze. "What?"

(A/N: made the details up, cause I figured why not.) 

Crystal smirked. "Oh, he didn't tell you? I'm sure I can understand why, seeing as he was still with you at the time."

"You're lying." I spat at her, clutching my hot chocolate tightly.

"Am I? Hmm...Dan. Birthmark just under his waistband. Brown. About the size of my thumb. She smirked at me, and I felt myself begin shaking, as I stood up abruptly. Crystal laughed. "I'm sure you'd like Dan to fill in the rest of the details."

I stormed out of the cafe, not bothering to look back.

Dan Howell, you best watch out.

DAN POV. 

I looked out to the window. It was getting more darker by the day now, and with it being just after 6, it was beginning to rain. I pulled out my phone to text Lia to get home safely, but just as I got the phone out a message popped up, and I opened it without thinking.

After you're done with Lia, I think we need to discuss this baby situation.- Crystal

I frowned, and then felt my eyes widen as I saw another message from Crystal dated last night. Did Lia use my phone? I checked my sent messages, and immediately I jumped up and ran outside. I had just gotten outside when Lia's face appeared and slapped me hard across the face.

"Lia! I can explain!"

"We were dating, Dan! Dating! Don't you understand the point in commitment!" Lia spat at me, tears running down her face. She lifted her hand to slap me again, put I grabbed it before it hit me again.

"I didn't sleep with her when we were dating."

Confusion flickered across her face. "What?"

I sighed. "I slept with her, after our break up. I was heartbroken after we split and...yeah."

"She said you were going to fill in the blanks. What did she mean?"

"She's threatening me. I don't believe a word of it. We only did it once-"

"-WHAT." She yelled, before quietening. "What. Did. She...say to you."

"She said she was pregnant."

Lia looked down, hurt crossing her face. "And how long were you going to wait until you told me, huh? A month? Two? Wait until the baby popped out of her so she could claim benefits?"

I was quiet for a minute, as the rain fell heavily from the dark skies, and Lia shook her head. 

"We're over."

Immediately I shook my head. This wasn't the way it should turn out. This wasn't how it was supposed to end. "No. No. No. No." She turned away from me, and I yelled louder this time. "Please don't go, Lia." She began walking, and I wailed louder. "Please! I need you!"

"You have no right...not after what you did." 

I shook my head harder, running my hands through my hair, pulling hard, but nothing happened. "I'm sorry. Please. I didn't intend- I didn't want it to turn out like this! Take me back, I'll do anything!"

"It's too late for apologies, Daniel Howell." Lia got further away from me, and I blinked back tears that had already spilt over. I wiped my eyes with my hand and I pulled out my phone. Phil. I should call Phil. But he's on his honeymoon. No. Jess would murder me. I heard a scream from the distance and a gunshot, and then a guy began running towards me, carrying a handbag. It reminded of the handbag I got Lia for our two month anniversary. I stepped in front of the guy and he pushed past me, hitting me around the face. I grabbed the bag and the handle ripped off. The guy pointed something at me, grabbing the bag from my hands before running off again, and instantly I knew what happened. I took off running in the direction Lia went, and I saw a group of people in a crowd. I pushed past them frantically, and stopped when I reached the center. 

"That's my girlfriend! Lia, oh God." I dropped to my knees as Lia reached for me, tears running down her face. She cried as she grabbed onto me tightly.

"I'm sorry. I love you, I love you." She cried, and I felt myself sobbing loudly. Someone was putting pressure on her stomach, and Lia screamed in pain. I heard sirens as Lia's grip on my hand loosened, and I squeezed it tighter. 

"Don't you leave me. No. You can't." 

Suddenly I was forced back as medics arrived and Lia was taken away before I could even register what had even happened. I lifted my hands to my face, shocked, then gasped at what was on my hands.

Blood. Blood everywhere.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO....so does anyone recognise part of this from say....the first chapter? If you enjoyed it pleasssee vote or comment!

My links are:

Twitter: @mustbethe1d or @zoeishere <--come say hi!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/mszoeishere <---come say hi...again! xD

Also my pride and joy....tumblr :D zoeishere.tumblr.com