Chapter 39: Christmas is coming

I was quite worried I was updating more than I was writing future chapters, but I just checked and I'm like 20 chapters ahead in the story xD so no more worrying haha! 

You have no idea how much pain I'm in right now haha! I had a blood test for uni cause I have to have injections to make sure I'm immune to certain stuff if I want to do my course. Thing is, I'm really scared of needles. What's worse, is that the nurses who do my injections and today's blood test know nothing about 'what NOT to tell a patient.' Even if I wasn't already scared of needles, I would have been after talking to them >.<

"The needle is big but don't worry."

"I can't find the vein."

Gee, I have so much confidence in them right now o.O yeah, never again. 

Anyway, back to the fanfic, I hope y'all enjoying it and don't forget to vote if you enjoyed! Or leave a cheeky comment if you love it that much you had to put it in words xD

"15 days to Christmas!" I cheered as I landed on Dan's bed with my advent calendar. Dan groaned, but a smiled crossed his lips as he wrapped his arms around me. I greedily opened day 15 of the calendar and broke the chocolate in half, popping half in my mouth and gave the other half to Dan, who crunched it between his teeth. 

"Nom nom." He mumbled, shutting his eyes. 

"So what's on the agenda today?"

"Me and Phil are making a video. For Radio 1."

"Like last year?"

"You watched that?" Dan perked up, and I giggled.

"Of course I did." I blushed. "This is our first Christmas together."

"I'm excited, are you?" 

"Duh!" I had everything planned. For Jess I had gotten her a necklace, Phil I got another game to add to all the ones Dan had got him, as well as I got them both a photo frame with a collage of photos of them, with a few of me and Dan in too. It was the most effort I had put into something, and I was practically broke now. Even the holiday booking was a huge pain, having to call places to make sure Dan was free. Until I realised that was stupid. Phil knew about the holiday, because naturally instead of calling hundreds of people I just went to one. A few calls later, and Phil told me he had booked work off for Dan for two weeks. 

The Muse tickets arrived yesterday and when Dan went out I wrapped them together. I figured Dan would take Phil, so technically Phil was getting more presents from me now.

As for my injury, it was getting better. Healing nicely. I still had to be careful but there was less chance of anything bad happening. So naturally things picked back up between me and Dan, if you get my drift. I climbed out of bed and grabbed one of Dan's shirts, pulling it over my head.

"Dan, did you ever get anything from Crystal in the end?" I knewI shouldn't bring up the C word, but really, I thought it was a big deal.

Dan sighed loudly. "Do we have to talk about her?"

"Considering she claimed to be having your kid, yeah."

Dan groaned. "No, she didn't. I think she faked it all to try split us up."

"I hope so. I mean like, faked it."

"Me too." Dan pouted at me, and I walked over to kiss him quickly. He pulled me closer, and I laughed. 

"Dan, I have things to do!"

"What exactly is that?"

"I'm looking for a job." I pressed my lips together. I knew Dan wouldn't be happy about it.