Chapter 86: Partying.

Lia, are you coming back to mine again? It's safe to come back haha!- Carrie

I'm going out tonight to some YouTube party are you coming? - Lia

Maybe after the show! Not sure how tired I'll be! - C

I pouted as I looked out of the window of the taxi we were in on the way to some club that was holding some big YouTuber party in London. Finn, me, Jack, Marcus and Naomi were cramped into the taxi, and I had hoped to see another familiar face there, but it wasn't looking like Carrie could make it. 

"Stop looking so down, Lia, I'll buy you a drink." Marcus wrapped an arm around me and I sighed.

"Sorry. I'm such a killjoy!" I groaned, and Jack laughed. 

"I'll buy you a drink too- we can do shots."

So as soon as we got to the club we headed to the bar, where multiple shots slipped down my throat, and my head started feeling lightheaded. 

"Lia! Marc-" Caspar stumbled over, pulling me into a hug and he smiled. "Someone's drunk."

"Says you!" Marcus laughed as Caspar wobbled in front of us. 

"Come on, do a shot with me." Caspar ordered some vodka shots. "1, 2, 3!" 

We headed over to the booth which was occupied by various familiar faces. I sat down on Caspar's lap as there wasn't any space left on the booth, and I stole some of his beer, cringing slightly at the taste. 

"Lia if you get too drunk you'll end up doing something you'll regret." Caspar commented, stealing his drink back. Marcus shook his head.

"Caspar!"

"What?!" Caspar looked between me and Marcus, not understanding, until Naomi told him I was single. "Single? Oh Lia I'm so sorry." He hugged me tightly, and I smiled. "It's his loss."

"It's fine. Better now than later on, eh?" I tried to laugh it off, but I found myself wriggling off Caspar's lap and heading to the front of the club, where I took a deep breath as the cold fresh air filled my lungs. I leaned against the wall, shutting my eyes.

"Tough week?" I heard a familiar voice speak, and I jumped, eyes opening to see my brother-in-law staring at me. I nodded.

"Sorry I haven't visited." I mumbled, biting my lip.

"Don't be." Phil pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tightly.

"I kinda wonder if it would have been easier if he figured out it wasn't going to work out before and broke up with me as soon as I found out I couldn't...conceive."

Phil pouted at me. "I think you should talk to him about it. He-"

"-No way." I shook my head. "Don't even try- Phil!" Phil had begun to do the cutest face. "Stop!" I covered my face with my hands and shook my head.

"It was worth a shot." Another voice appeared, and I yelped, jumping backwards to the wall again as I saw Dan appear from nowhere. He was smirking, making his dimple become more pronounced on his one cheek, and his hair was left natural, which made my tummy flip. Dammit, Dan! Why are you so irresistible!?

"Leave me alone." I muttered, looking away, then murmuring to myself. "Jack and Finn won't be happy about this." It was so hard to look away, and I had promised Jack I wouldn't let him back into my life.

"We...I need to...what?" Dan frowned. "What did you say?"

"I think it's best we stop whatever this is, okay? We want different things, obviously." I rolled my eyes, shoving past them both and going back into the club, where I found myself buying another shot. 

"Lia, please." I looked to my right to see Dan inches away from me. "I need to talk to you, babe. I..."

I swear in that moment I was about to hit him, but before I'd even opened my mouth some else spoke for me.

"Can you kindly fuck off now, Dan? She obviously doesn't want you harassing her right now." Zoe glared at Dan and pulled me away to the female bathrooms. "Sorry about that. I heard what happened." She gave me a hug and sighed. "Stay strong."

"I miss him." I felt a tear run down my cheek, and I wiped it carelessly. 

"Oh Lia...oh my God Finn!" Zoe ran up to the wobbly boy behind me and I gasped, as Finn tried to smile at me, before it became masked by pain.

"Where are the toilets?" Finn tried to hide what happened, but Marcus came rushing into the hallway to find him. 

"What the fuck was that?" Marcus yelled, and I found myself speechless.

"What happened?"

"I fell over." Finn growled at me, and I felt my heart pound. 

"Fell over into Dan's fist, if that's what you mean." Marcus added,and Finn sent him a glare.

"What!?" I yelled, fuming. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

"It was nothing." Finn gave me a guilty look, and I barged into the dark room again, searching for him. 

"You." I muttered, spotting Dan's hunched over figure at the bar next to Phil. I tapped his shoulder, and Phil shook his head at me, before Dan turned around, sporting a bloody nose and a cold expression on his face. 

"Are you done messing me around, Lia?" He locked eyes with me, and I frowned.

"Who broke up with who, Dan?"

"That's not the point." He shook his head, clutching at his drink. "The point is you got over me and now I'm alone."

"I got over you?" I shook my head. "You think too little of yourself."

Hit 515 subscribers! :) new chapter at 520, so subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere