Chapter 72: New friend

*Cough* erm...so I reached 445 subscribers. Only a few hours after I posted the last one. Oh well! Obviously you want your chapter haha! So here you go! :D

After a few hours of nodding along to Jess's rants about the holiday, we settled for going to Italy. I called Jack Harries because I remember him telling me he went there and Jess was eager to plan what we should do in Italy.

"Hello?" Jack said, pretty annoyed, and I instantly felt guilty for calling.

"Jack? It's Lia..."

"Lia? Oh! Hey, sorry I thought you were...never mind. What's up?"

"Well I'm going to Italy and I remember you mentioned that you went there- anything we should do or avoid?"

"Hmm yes. Don't lose your map. Don't get lost. Actually, me and Finny were thinking of going back we could totally meet up when you go. We found this really good icecream place..." he carried on talking and I nodded along as I took notes. "It would be nice to see you again, you made a good impression on Finny." He joked, and I laughed. 

"Sounds great." I turned around as Phil and Dan walked through the door...with another girl. Dan looked shocked to see me.

"Hey, babe." He walked over and kissed me softly on the lips, and I smiled at him before carrying on my conversation with Jack. 

Jess explained what I was doing. "We're going to Italy. Lia's on the phone to Jack."

"Jack...?"

"Gap. Jacksgap." 

"Oh. This is Angela. She's the new intern at Radio 1." Dan introduced the girl with strawberry blonde hair, and she smiled at me. 

"Er, okay." Jess shrugged, before smiling at Angela. "Hey, nice to meet you."

"It's so lovely to meet Mrs. Lester. Phil's told me all about you!" She had an American accent, and I walked away so I could hear Jack better. 

"Finny wants to say hi." He cut off mid talk, and I smirked as I hear Finn's voice reach my ears.

"Hi." He chuckled, and I giggled.

"Hey Finn."

"If we get scooters you should ride on mine..." He laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't your girlfriend coming along?" I looked back at Dan, who was talking avidly with Angela and Jess. 

"No she isn't." He dismissed the idea, but he sounded a bit off.

"Something wrong?"

"No, I'm looking forward to Italy now. We need to do a video together." Finn chuckled.

"Sounds good!" When I finished talking to Finn he hung up, even though I was supposed to carry on talking to Jack. I shook my head, smirking to myself as I walked back to Dan. Dan looked at me with a blank face.

"Lia I-" He got interrupted by my phone ringing, and I sighed. 

"Sorry." I picked up to hear Jack sighing loudly.

"Sorry, Finny's just skipped off, where was I?" He then continued to talk to me and I gave an apologetic look when Dan rolled his eyes. 

Half an hour later I came back to see Phil and Jess on the sofa, Jess holding a glass of orange juice. 

"Where's Dan?" I questioned, sitting down next to them. They looked at each other, then back at me. 

"He went to walk Angela home."

"But...I don't even live here."

"I'm sure he'll be back soon. She doesn't live far away apparently."

"Right." I rolled my eyes, sighing. "Jack and Finn are coming with us to Italy."

"What?"

"Yup. They're my personal tour guides." I smirked. Dan wants to hang around with other girls? Two can play at that game.

Don't worry irl I do reckon guys and girls can be friends with the opposite gender and nothing more, that as long as you have trust there's no need to be jealous over who your boy/girlfriend is spending time with etc :') 

4 away from 450 subscribers! If I get 450 I'll post the newer chapter a few days early! Do you want the new chapter? ;D then subscribe? www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

my twitter: @zoeishere