Chapter 55: No Problem.

DAN POV

"I'm going to meet Lia now, see you later Phil, Jess." I put my jacket on and headed out into the night. January at 6pm, London was pretty dark and I didn't want Lia walking home alone. Not after the accident.

I looked at my watch, dammit. I was late. She finished at 6, right? It was still open, and I ordered myself a coffee, thinking Lia was in the store room or something. Zac smirked at me, and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"If you're looking for Lia, she left an hour ago." Dammit, where was she then? It doesn't take an hour to get home. "She left with some guy."

"Guy? Catch a name?"

He shook his head. "Nope." A smirk flickered on his lips, and I sighed. 

"Okay, thanks." I left Starbucks confused, and headed back to the apartment, before I got a call from Chris.

"Hey, Dan. Are you at home?"

"Almost, why?"

"There's something you have to check out....me and this chick are at dinner, when Lia walks in...with some other guy."

"What?" I ran a hand through my hair, cussing. "Where?" 

Chris told me the directions, and I found myself standing outside a restaurant, watching as Lia reached over to take her ex-boyfriend's hand, deep in conversation. They couldn't see me, but it looked as if Lia was crying. Chris came over and patted me on the shoulder. I shook my head.

"It doesn't look like a date." I muttered.

"I don't know what it is, Dan. I just thought you'd like to see for yourself." Chris smiled sadly, and I nodded. 

"Thanks, man." I quickly jumped up and jogged off when I saw them leave the table, and I looked at them leave sadly. Chris had gone back to his date, and I didn't want to go back to the apartment yet. I felt jealousy, rejection, hurt. Would Lia be seeing Jason on the side? She knows how badly he treated her. She is mine. I felt my fists tighten. Jason already had her once, he's not getting her again.

I slowly made my way back home. Half way through my journey, I got a call from Phil.

"Hey, Phil."

"Dan, where are you? Lia's just got home and I thought she was with you."

I ran a hand through my soaked hair. "No, I was too late."

"Is everything okay?" Phil's voice was worried.

"Just perfect." I muttered angrily. "I'm almost home." 

As soon as I got to the apartment I was freezing. I needed the warmth of the shower. Phil gave me a confused look, but I shook my head as I went into the bathroom, where the water was still running.

"Dan?" I heard Lia call from behind the shower curtain.

"Hey." I sighed, taking off my shirt. "Room for one more?" I got undressed and stepped into the shower, pulling her towards me and relishing in the heat of the water and of her body. I pressed my lips to hers and I felt Lia shiver. She smiled as we broke away.

"You're freezing."

"I missed you, where were you? I thought your shift finished at 6."

Lia shook her head, wrapping her arms around my neck. "5."

"Want me to cook something for us?"

"No, it's fine, I had dinner with a friend. I'm stuffed."

I nodded, hugging her to me. I didn't know whether she was hiding anything from me, but I'm going to try my hardest to be that perfect boyfriend so she wouldn't even consider leaving me for that guy. Lia sighed, hugging me tighter. 

"I love you." She whispered, kissing me. "Don't ever forget that."

I chuckled. "You sound like you're about to leave me."

"No." Lia smiled sadly. "You just never know when something would happen."

"What do you mean?" I lifted her chin up with my finger so she could look at me.

She shook her head. "I can't say."

"Why not?"

"I promised my friend I wouldn't say anything, please." She rested her head on my chest and I sighed. I didn't think she was leaving me now, well I hoped not.

Hope you enjoyed! :D If you didit would mean soooo much to me if you helped me reach 370 subscribers by tonight :') if you want to, my channel is www.youtube.com/mszoeishere and free hugs and love in advance! :D

twiiiiittteerrss @zoeishere